News:

Use the "Forum Search"
It may help you to find anything in the forum ;).

Rev.2035 - one stop only lines and trying to update them bug

Started by Brunel, September 26, 2008, 11:33:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brunel

Linux 2.6.24-19 Ubuntu 8.04 GNOME 2.22.3

Begin a new game and do some construction works (railtracks or roads, stations or freight yards...), then open the 'line management' window or 'Garage' window or 'Train depot' window or..., no matter if the game is running or paused, and create one or several lines and put only one stop at least on one of them, with all the lines windows closed try to edit the one with one stop only by selecting it and clicking on 'Update line' this is what pops out:

FATAL ERROR: minivec_tpl<T>::[]
index out of bounds: 255 not in 0..-1
PRESS ANY KEY

Did some tries and it happens on every pak, from releases later than r2002 and icons of truck and ship on 'line management' window had disappear too, it did not happen on releases as older as r1937 which is the very oldest I have in my hdd, the game just kept an empty line which you could update whenever you wanted.

Regards

DirrrtyDirk

Well, what was the latest version you tried and had the error appear? "later than r2002" is a little vague.

IIRC some error concerning the "index out of bounds" message has been fixed by now. So have you tried the latest version (which is r2035 as we speak)?

***** PAK128 Dev Team - semi-retired*****

Brunel

I tried on several of them from the following release of r2002 to r2035 itself. ;)

As I said, until r2002 the game left a blank line if you put in only one stop (so erased the stop when you closed the window) but you could edit the line whenever you wanted if you closed the window by accident, now if you try to update a blank line the game crush.

This was useful to me because I used to create as many lines as  the factory was chained to and add just the factory's stop and then go to every coal mine, corn field or whatever, did the construction works and inserted the convenient stop in the lines.

Regards

DirrrtyDirk

***** PAK128 Dev Team - semi-retired*****

prissi