News:

Simutrans Wiki Manual
The official on-line manual for Simutrans. Read and contribute.

Pavement Surrounding in Buildings

Started by stmaker, May 28, 2010, 07:26:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stmaker

Are there some ways to surround the building with pavements?
Version using: Simutrans v111.0
Paks: pak64, pak96.comic, pak128 openr582, pak128.Britain, pak128.Japan, pak192.comic
Using: Paint.NET, Paint, Photoshop, SketchUp
Future Addon(s): Building (Link)
Current Addon(s): Eye-See Mart and Several Building addons  Ask me any questions. I'm free.

Václav

Make them to they don't cover all area of tile - and use one of two upper textures as they are on this picture (it is located on graphics.simutrans.com)

Chybami se člověk učí - ale někteří lidé jsou nepoučitelní

stmaker

Quote from: VaclavMacurek on May 28, 2010, 07:41:41 AM
Make them to they don't cover all area of tile - and use one of two upper textures as they are on this picture (it is located on graphics.simutrans.com)

I used those pavement tiles before.

How would you surround the building with city/industry pavements? (Like "spacing out")
Paks: pak64, pak96.comic, pak128 openr582, pak128.Britain, pak128.Japan, pak192.comic
Current Addon(s): Eye-See Mart and Several Building addons  Ask me any questions. I'm free.

VS

Easy - you make them part of your picture.

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

stmaker

VS

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

stmaker

stmaker

Quote from: gauthier on May 28, 2010, 02:12:41 PM
You can use this too :

Are those from pak.64? I'm usually using pak.128.

Václav

If my eyes see right, they are from pak128.

Chybami se člověk učí - ale někteří lidé jsou nepoučitelní

stmaker