News:

Simutrans.com Portal
Our Simutrans site. You can find everything about Simutrans from here.

[r3474] Overcrowded station routing settings

Started by Zeno, June 27, 2010, 11:55:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeno

Vehicles refuse to transport passengers to an overcrowded destination no matter the settings you choose.

My game was probably created using overcrowd routing settings enabled (seperate_halt_capacities = true, no_routing_over_overcrowded = true), but no way to change game behaviour after that.
If destination station capacity is enhaced with an extension building, the vehicle begins to transport passengers again instantly, until one of the destination stations becomes overcrowded again.

prissi

Probably you set avoid_overcrowding, i.e. no loading stuff to overcrowded destinations. This is saved with the game. YOu can only edit the savegame.

But since it come up frequently, now you have a tool to modify the settings. Save the game an reload it to apply them.

Zeno

I think I already tried to save and reload, after modifying it in the "new map" -> "settings" window, and didn't work. Anyway I'll try again, and report result. Thanks prissi.

prissi

YOu have to invoke dialog tool 27 to modifiy. New world does not work anymore for this.

Zeno

Ok, finally got to it over r3488. Thanks a lot prissi. I didn't know about that dialog :P

PS: This topic can be moved now to solved or wherever it should go, thanks!