News:

Simutrans Sites
Know our official sites. Find tools and resources for Simutrans.

New Request board - useful?

Started by fdman, October 03, 2008, 02:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fdman

Remove this forum. It's useless.

vilvoh

We love you too... :-*

P.S: If you do not give more details about which parts are useless, someone may consider you as a troll...

Escala Real...a blog about Simutrans in Spanish...

VS

I think he means the NEW REQUESTS board-thingy.

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

Stubbsy

yeah, he's saying that it has no point staying here as there is nothing in it.

vilvoh

As far as I know, this board is useless for user, but useful for admins and moderators. You post a new request here and they move it to the right subforum. So there's no margin for misunderstandings or error. Therefore, in that sense it's not as useless as it might seem from the outside.

P.S: With my first post, I was trying to be sarcastic because I thought he was refering to the whole forum.... I apologize if I've offended somebody.

DirrrtyDirk

Trying to fill my position, vilvoh?  ;D ;D ;D

***** PAK128 Dev Team - semi-retired*****

vilvoh

Stubbsy

Lol, now we all know he is lying lol ::)

IgorEliezer

Quote from: fdman on October 03, 2008, 02:51:24 PM
Remove this forum. It's useless.

We have a problem here, better, some problems:

1) Topic title is not useful for members to know what is being discussed here. Then, make topic title relevant next time please.

2) Imprecision: what is useless? Whole forum or just this subforum? Please, explain more and show us your justification to do it.

3) (If it's about this subforum) I think you didn't understand what this subforum is for.

Quote from: vilvoh on October 03, 2008, 05:31:58 PM
As far as I know, this board is useless for user, but useful for admins and moderators. You post a new request here and they move it to the right subforum. So there's no margin for misunderstandings or error. Therefore, in that sense it's not as useless as it might seem from the outside.

You are new here and welcome, try to know more about how this forum works.

I'm moving this topic to Simutrans forum and site board.

Ashley

I have changed the topic title to something more descriptive.
Use Firefox? Interested in IPv6? Try SixOrNot the IPv6 status indicator for Firefox.
Why not try playing Simutrans online? See the Game Servers board for details.

IgorEliezer

Heh... what "New Request" board? ::)

New Request board no longer exists.  ;D

(Igor has deleted "New Request" board)