News:

Want to praise Simutrans?
Your feedback is important for us ;D.

Welcome, nitromefan!

Started by Isaac Eiland-Hall, July 23, 2010, 03:03:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Isaac Eiland-Hall

Welcome nitromefan as a new member of the Loungers! :-)

As a reminder, although Loungers are only allowed to post here in the Forum Lounge, we will not be as strict with their postings as we were in the rest of the forum.

So remember, if you need to talk to nitromefan, please come and post here in the Lounge. :-)

nitromefan

Isacc i got a question why did you choose to make me a lounger?

Also i don't understand why some person moved is there any one lane simutrans road to help requests

Isaac Eiland-Hall

The minimum age allowed on the forum is 13. The reason for this is that, while we don't mind kids, we find that they often disrupt the community. Unfortunately, that was true for you. But rather than ban you from the forum, we allow you to remain - but we direct your attention to the Forum Lounge, where the community is set up to allow for more variety.

Also, I would like to note that a discussion was held with input from multiple Devotees to reach the decision we did. We discussed several options, including banning you for being underage; and ultimately decided to keep you here.

One note: Creating a second account to get around this restriction would result in a permanent ban from the forum, just so you know ahead of time. We've caught others who have done this. So hopefully you won't go that route. :)

I don't recall moving your thread; perhaps someone else did. Regardless, a moderator felt it would work better there, and thus it was moved.

Also, I did update your line of dashes (which break the frame) with "[ hr ]" (nospaces) - see how it looks better?

nitromefan

Anyway the reason i joined and i was so young was because i just wanted to ask a few questions and i also didn't read the rules of the forum :O.

Anyway is those cases of me bugging the community like... the 12 times i double posted. The 1 time i called silly. The 2 times i accused someone of putting something in the wrong place and the one time I was saying something was off topic. ??

stmaker

Kids would sometimes get disruptive. :P
Version using: Simutrans v111.0
Paks: pak64, pak96.comic, pak128 openr582, pak128.Britain, pak128.Japan, pak192.comic
Using: Paint.NET, Paint, Photoshop, SketchUp
Future Addon(s): Building (Link)
Current Addon(s): Eye-See Mart and Several Building addons  Ask me any questions. I'm free.

Isaac Eiland-Hall

Quote from: STransMaker on August 25, 2010, 08:17:52 AM
Kids would sometimes get disruptive. :P

And you are bumping this month-old topic why?

stmaker

Version using: Simutrans v111.0
Paks: pak64, pak96.comic, pak128 openr582, pak128.Britain, pak128.Japan, pak192.comic
Using: Paint.NET, Paint, Photoshop, SketchUp
Future Addon(s): Building (Link)
Current Addon(s): Eye-See Mart and Several Building addons  Ask me any questions. I'm free.

nitromefan

Quote from: Isaac.Eiland-Hall on August 25, 2010, 08:34:21 AM
And you are bumping this month-old topic why?

LOL i never knew it's that old
:o