News:

Simutrans Forum Archive
A complete record of the old Simutrans Forum.

large freightliners

Started by vilvoh, October 05, 2008, 05:53:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vilvoh

A pak of 10 wagons with large containers for transporting packet goods..

This is the first part of a pak series about freightliners, that will consist of three paks of wagons, an extension building for train stations (container yard) and two container cranes.

Escala Real...a blog about Simutrans in Spanish...

VS

You're getting better every day :) I'd say these are a few notches higher quality than the bus addons with which you started...

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

vilvoh

Thanks.... ... All I can say is that it's easier when you get good textures and images. The ones for this pak are from a online miniatures shop. This kind of websites are a good information source, and can give you a lot of ideas for projects.

Simppe

Vilvoh seems to be "almost" as productive as Raven was/is :D

:award:

vilvoh

Well, I don't know If I have created as many objects as him, but I've done much more pak files than him, that's for sure.. I can't leave a png without its dat file!!
Btw, until now I think I've done around 400 objects more or less. As you know, most of them are buses...