News:

Do you need help?
Simutrans Wiki Manual can help you to play and extend Simutrans. In 9 languages.

Compiling SDL or GDI?

Started by felo, July 30, 2010, 02:38:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

felo

Hello
I compiled simutrans in my visual studio 2005, but do not know if SDL or GDI.
How do you know?
How do I exchange them?

On the nightly builds:
Do bug on translation and new things to translate is to wait for the official stable version?

Sorry for the English, I can read pretty well, but I write very badly.

[ES]

Compilar en SDL o GDI?
Hola:
He compilado simutrans en mi visual studio 2005, pero no conozco si es SDL o GDI.
¿Como se puede saber?
¿Como intercambiarlos?

Sobre las compilaciones nocturnas:
¿Los bug sobre la traducción y las nuevas cosas a traducir hay que esperar a la versión estable oficial?

Disculpen el ingles, puedo leer bastante bien, pero escribo bastante mal.

Dwachs

Quote from: felo on July 30, 2010, 02:38:39 PM
I compiled simutrans in my visual studio 2005, but do not know if SDL or GDI.
How do you know?
How do I exchange them?
If you compiled using the vcproj file from the svn, then you have now a GDI version. If the file sim_sys_d.cc would be compiled, then you would get SDL version. To change, you have to exclude simsys_w16.cc, activate simsys_d.cc, add additional library SDL.dll and library path.

On the nightly builds:
Do bug on translation and new things to translate is to wait for the official stable version?
you can report bugs here in the  forum, or go to translator.simutrans.com and suggest corrections.
Parsley, sage, rosemary, and maggikraut.

knightly

Quote from: Dwachs on July 30, 2010, 03:41:49 PM
If you compiled using the vcproj file from the svn, then you have now a GDI version. If the file sim_sys_d.cc would be compiled, then you would get SDL version. To change, you have to exclude simsys_w16.cc, activate simsys_d.cc, add additional library SDL.dll and library path.

Typo : should be simsys_s.cc instead of simsys_d.cc ;). simsys_d.cc is the allegro backend.

felo

thank you

As for the bug in traslate, I was referring to the time since is not final version and is subject to change.

[ES]
En cuanto a los bug, me refería al momento ya que no es la versión final y está sujeta a cambios.

vilvoh

Quote from: felo on July 30, 2010, 02:38:39 PM
On the nightly builds:

[ES]
Sobre las compilaciones nocturnas:
¿Los bug sobre la traducción y las nuevas cosas a traducir hay que esperar a la versión estable oficial?

You can generate updated tab files from Simutranslator, whenever you want. Therefore you can have an old version and the updated language files.

Escala Real...a blog about Simutrans in Spanish...