News:

Simutrans.com Portal
Our Simutrans site. You can find everything about Simutrans from here.

r3549: "industry increases every" value reset

Started by Zeno, July 31, 2010, 11:04:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeno

The "industry_increase_every" value located in settings dialog, economy tab, gets its value reseted to the original value (config.tab value I guess) when loading game. I specified "0" value when I created the game, but everytime I load it, I find its value to 5000 again, and I must change it back to 0. Is it the intended behaviour?

jamespetts

I notice that this has been fixed in the latest nightly.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

Zeno

Ooops!  :-X Sorry for not being updated enough :P

* Zeno looks for the last version at nightly page...*

Edit: Errr... Just tested r3597 and I get a value of 2000 (don't ask me why 2000 and not 5000), which appears to be still wrong. Am I missing something maybe?

prissi

The value moved to simuconf.tab. Default is 2000, thus if not set by your simuconf.tab, it will be set to this value.

Zeno

But the value won't be saved in my savegame then? So, If I want different games to have with different values, I will have to change the value in settings dialog after each load, am I right?

Dwachs

It will be saved once the savegame version is increased (ie next stable version).
Parsley, sage, rosemary, and maggikraut.

Zeno

Quote from: Dwachs on August 02, 2010, 07:13:27 PM
It will be saved once the savegame version is increased (ie next stable version).
Thanks very much Dwachs, understood and clear  :)