News:

Simutrans Chat Room
Where cool people of Simutrans can meet up.

Addon: Celebration Pub

Started by stmaker, August 20, 2010, 09:45:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stmaker

Ok, I have released my "second" sketch and this building is be a pub.

First Sketch:

Second Sketch:

Any suggestions?

Fixing:
- Bright in Floors of Pub

Adding:
- More people (means more passenger level)
Version using: Simutrans v111.0
Paks: pak64, pak96.comic, pak128 openr582, pak128.Britain, pak128.Japan, pak192.comic
Using: Paint.NET, Paint, Photoshop, SketchUp
Future Addon(s): Building (Link)
Current Addon(s): Eye-See Mart and Several Building addons  Ask me any questions. I'm free.

stmaker

Ok, there was no reply a few days ago but I have quite a problem.

The floor (in the pub) looked "awkward". Would someone tell me how to fix that?
Paks: pak64, pak96.comic, pak128 openr582, pak128.Britain, pak128.Japan, pak192.comic
Current Addon(s): Eye-See Mart and Several Building addons  Ask me any questions. I'm free.

vilvoh

For me, the floor looks like the standard Simutrans floor for buildings. Perhaps you can make it brighter. Another point, Did you realize that the vehicles are higher than the building, specially the light blue van?

Escala Real...a blog about Simutrans in Spanish...

stmaker

Quote from: vilvoh on August 25, 2010, 07:16:47 AM
For me, the floor looks like the standard Simutrans floor for buildings. Perhaps you can make it brighter. Another point, Did you realize that the vehicles are higher than the building, specially the light blue van?

I got these vehicles from this file. So is it that I have to resize into a smaller truck?

(PS: Is the car in the acceptable level?)

stmaker

This is my next preview of a new addon (I made this from SketchUp which I now some use this):

Fabio

Quote from: STransMaker on August 25, 2010, 07:20:24 AM
So is it that I have to resize into a smaller truck?

No, but the building should be at least taller.

stmaker

stmaker

This next preview of second sketch:

(Oops, I suppost it will be the forth sketch.)

stmaker

What might be the problem is that the building is taking more space.

Here is the result:

gauthier

too big for pak128, you should make it smaller, try to add some antennas or some stuff on the roof.

stmaker

Quote from: gauthier on August 31, 2010, 08:30:59 AM
too big for pak128, you should make it smaller, try to add some antennas or some stuff on the roof.

Well, how can I resize by (I mean like ___px x ___px)?

gauthier

Let the picture at this size, I mean the size of the building in the picture, I think it's better smaller, for example two times smaller : a part of a building exceeds the Western side of the tile and the building seems to be very big compared to the others (especially seeing the roof's height).

stmaker

djuyu0323

people would like have some meat/beer/food/milk in the celebration.

it should be a common building,so the passengee level must be high.