News:

The Forum Rules and Guidelines
Our forum has Rules and Guidelines. Please, be kind and read them ;).

Removing bridge across canal

Started by ML, October 11, 2008, 10:34:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ML

When deleting bridge road/rail across water canal (using remove tool), the game removes the canal, but not the road/rail. I think it should remove the road/rail and let the canal how it is, like when you use the remove roads tool.
pak128, 100.0

prissi

This is a crossing and will always remove the second way first, otherwise tramways rails would go after deleting the street below. Better use the road removal too for this.

Tomas

I agree with panda.    
It may not be just a bug, but error in game logic. "Road remove tool" is a beautiful, but honestly: who it conscientiously click through the menu? I still use bullozer :)

Quote from: prissi on October 12, 2008, 05:58:50 PMThis is a crossing and will always remove the second way first
I think - this case deserves an exception: always delete road first.

VS

Can the behavior be reversed then? Because in all cases the more expensive way is removed, and it would make more sense the other way.

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!