News:

Simutrans Wiki Manual
The official on-line manual for Simutrans. Read and contribute.

Sprites for plateway/rought_iron_track_light

Started by inkelyad, December 31, 2010, 05:17:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

inkelyad

Until better artist draw better version.
Edited from wrought_iron.png All images on Imageshack, they are too big for forum.

jamespetts

Those look lovely! Very nice: a most useful addition.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

jamespetts

Attached is a modified .dat file set up to use this graphic. Also, I have made a small revision to the button graphic (attached) so as to match the surround colours of the existing buttons. The graphic is otherwise unchanged. Thanks again to Inkelyad for this very helpful addition :-)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

The Hood

James, what is the difference between plateway and the tracks already in standard?  Is it worth including in Standard do you think?  The only other thing is I can't help thinking the graphics are very yellow!

inkelyad

I don't think it is useful in Standard. In Experimental it is 45km/h,5t max.
The graphics was same as Wrought iron track. It was easy to get 'no route' and hard to find mismatched track.

jamespetts

The difference is in the top speed, and not just the weight, so it might well be worthwhile in Standard. As to the yellow, how about this:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

inkelyad

If you want edit it, Gimp source is here (Github download section)