News:

Simutrans Wiki Manual
The official on-line manual for Simutrans. Read and contribute.

Thank You

Started by Colin, October 14, 2008, 09:06:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin

I assume it was you Werner, who returned the Brightness/Darkness controls to the +/- keys.

TANK YOU SO MUCH :award: :award: :award:
I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it

Thought for the day

When you are up to your backside in alligators, it is difficult to remind yourself that your initial objective was to drain the swamp.

DirrrtyDirk

Actually the patch is from z9999. (see here)

***** PAK128 Dev Team - semi-retired*****

wernieman

I do not make a patch for the code ... only some error in the PAK128
I hope you understand my English

DirrrtyDirk

But you give us the nightlies and more (e.g SVN for pak128) - so THANKS for that, Werner!

sojo

Thank you too from me!!!
"English is a easy language. But not for me." ;) sojo

follow simutrans_de on Twitter
- A home for Simutrans (in german)

DirrrtyDirk

@Colin:

BTW, things got even more comfortable: now you can use the "*" key to toggle between normal light and darkness. And you can even configure just how dark things will be with "*" (i.e. how many steps of "-" it does) in menuconf.tab (default is 4).

Colin

Things just get better and better don't they.

Thanks Z9999, Sorry for not realising it was your patch, I think when I tried it when you first released it, I couldn't get it to work. Maybe now it's been intergrated properly into the game is why it works.
I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it

Thought for the day

When you are up to your backside in alligators, it is difficult to remind yourself that your initial objective was to drain the swamp.