News:

Use the "Forum Search"
It may help you to find anything in the forum ;).

[9.x] anomaly

Started by sdog, November 24, 2010, 06:11:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sdog

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1876190/109.sve
savegame with latest 9.x and pakbritain-ex (7 November). tested on 64 bit linux.
check line 2

after electrifying a circular track and replacing steam trains with electrics, the electrics could not find a way after a certain point. The track was not changed and the correct catenary built with no gaps.

some other bits of information

- The trains move on the same circular line in opposite directions.
- The trains could not reach waypoints 1 field after the station.
- One of the trains could not go back the exact way it came. (on a single way part)
- The trains are L&YR EMU
- the previous train was heavier

jamespetts

I have checked this: it is not, in fact, a bug: the problem is (as you will see from the scrolling text) that the train is too heavy for the tracks. It is only barely too heavy (62t for 61t tracks), and I notice that it is full. It is the additional weight of the passengers that tips it over the weight limit for the tracks in this instance.

I will modify the wooden sleeper (light) tracks that you are using to accommodative a weight of 62t in future releases of Pak128.Britain-Ex. Thank you for the report!
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.