News:

Simutrans.com Portal
Our Simutrans site. You can find everything about Simutrans from here.

paretje.dyndns.org

Started by Paretje, December 18, 2010, 12:35:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paretje

Today, I've started my simutrans server. This contains a pak64 with some extra packages. You can download these updates here. You could install a second updated pak64 version to play on this server, just like I do for original pak64 servers.

I hope to see you soon!

Xelofino

I cant connect because false pakset.

r334 from simutrans nightly page but it says that i have 11 dismatches(11 files missing)

Coulds you update to revision from today and pak r341 or give a downloadlink with the pakset YOU are using?

Xelofino

Paretje

Xelofino

BR45 Tender is missing  :P

Today i wont try again but tomorrow perhaps ;)

Xelofino

Paretje

Oh, I see. It's probably something that changed since the previous version. I'll correct it ;)

Paretje

The game got too unstable, so I started a new game. You can download the old game here.

Paretje

The server is restarted, and completely upgraded.

The previous game can be found here.

Paretje

This server is back online since a couple of days. At the moment it is a default pak64 server, but probably, in the future I'll start again a game with an extended pak.

Vonjo

Joliver

First, I would like to thank you for the server/game. Thanks

I read/write only American, so maybe you can tell me the meaning of: ta aeeee???

-J-

Paretje

ta aeeeee?

EDIT: I restarted the server. It has now a smaller number of frame, which should improve the playability. To be sure I've set the localization to English.

Joliver

Paretje

cheesehead

I think I killed it this time :(

Paretje

I'm sorry I didn't restart yesterday, but it's back online ;)

szmitek

Quote from: Paretje on December 20, 2010, 08:06:16 PM
Well, the updated files are http://uploads.online-urbanus.be/4086dd27fdde5184a54e891171ce891c .
And, I'll upgrade to the last pak64 ;)

How to install it? I have Simutrans 111.1 with pak64 111.0  r743 (pak). When I check paretje.dyndns.org, pak64 111.0  r609M was displayed in red. After I remember 'pak' folder into '_pak' and create new 'pak' folder with this files, pak is not displayed on pak list. Also after coping subfolders ('config', 'scenario', sound' and 'text') from old '_pak' to new 'pak', pak is not displayed in pak list. After coping all files from '_pak' to 'pak' with no replacing existing files, pak is displayed in pak list but pak64 111.0  r609M is displayed in red and button to play is inactive.

Paretje

You are referring to an old link of the end of 2010. At the moment, this server is running the default pak64. So now, you need pak64 of simutrans 111.0. I hadn't seen 111.1 was released until now, so with the next game, I'll probably upgrade to 111.1.

szmitek

Quote from: Paretje on February 16, 2012, 11:01:42 PM
You are referring to an old link of the end of 2010. At the moment, this server is running the default pak64. So now, you need pak64 of simutrans 111.0. I hadn't seen 111.1 was released until now, so with the next game, I'll probably upgrade to 111.1.

Thank you. pak64 111.0  r609M

Do you know what the error "Lost synchronization with server" means?

cheesehead