News:

Simutrans Tools
Know our tools that can help you to create add-ons, install and customize Simutrans.

flckr group

Started by sgtsammac, December 23, 2010, 11:14:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtsammac

Hey mods/admins i didn't know where to put this so i will put it here, i would like to know whether it would be all right to make a group on flickr for simutrans.

EDIT: if allowed may i use the simutrans header to make the icon for the group?

VS

Ummm... what photos do we actually have?

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

sgtsammac

well people taking photos of what they create like vehicles, buildings and even their creations inside the game, but i guess you are right i was just thinking whilst i was on flickr earlier i searched and saw no groups. In fact i look at your simutrans website and you yourself have a fair few photos.

VS

Well, if you look at it like this - no objections from me. Anyone else...?

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

sgtsammac

Well thanks VS and thanks for the quick response i can give you a link to the group i have had idle since your first reply if you want and i am also able to make the mods here moderators and admins of the group.
http://www.flickr.com/groups/1567390@N20/

vilvoh

I would suggest to call it Simutrans Fans, as the content will not be only about Simutrans. Besides, could be a good place to upload wallpapers and large screenshots from SMSC.

Escala Real...a blog about Simutrans in Spanish...

sgtsammac

Quote from: vilvoh on December 23, 2010, 01:01:26 PM
I would suggest to call it Simutrans Fans, as the content will not be only about Simutrans. Besides, could be a good place to upload wallpapers and large screenshots from SMSC.
group name has been changed.
if some who can edit the simutrans homepage put the group link on the community site because i don't think anyone can see it here.