News:

Simutrans Wiki Manual
The official on-line manual for Simutrans. Read and contribute.

Missing Factory?

Started by 13jlin, December 31, 2010, 11:02:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

13jlin

Playing a very long game (about 1 game millennium) i was manually building a furniture chain and discovered there is no home market to accept the furniture, nor accept fertilizer. it was in the previous game i played before i switched computers, which i have no idea which pak version. any ideas? i'm using pak version 1.4.6 and simutrans 102.2.2

VS

There was a period when the home market was disabled, but it got new graphics and is present again...

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

Colin

It seems to me that quite a few things are being removed which are not particularly enhancing the game. EG: 1. The electrification of  industries that require electricity to operate, 2, The removal of the recipients of Chemical and Fertilizer yet these are still being manufactured and being stored at the refineries etc.
I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it

Thought for the day

When you are up to your backside in alligators, it is difficult to remind yourself that your initial objective was to drain the swamp.