News:

Simutrans.com Portal
Our Simutrans site. You can find everything about Simutrans from here.

New supply chain

Started by Aquel, January 08, 2011, 04:44:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gwalch

I put the new version of the wine chain on the snfos site :
http://www.simutrans-france.fr.nf/doku.php?id=en:misc

I put a cheese chain too. For the moment, the buiding is just a modification of a simutrans building, but Aquel will paint another building later !

For information :
grape (from wineyard) + glass -> wine (in the castle producing wine) -> go to agricultural coop

milk -> go to cheese dairy to make cheese -> go to agricultural coop
French Elements Creator :
-By Rail with trains and trams : X3800 Picasso and BB36000 Astride - trams from Nantes, St Etienne, Strasbourg, Montpellier, Lyon, Bordeaux, Le Mans, Reims...
-By Road with Trucks : Main painter for the "french trucks company", with trucks from 50ies (Willeme "Squale Nose") to 2000 (Renault AE500 "Magnum) and a lot of trailers... and with Trolley and Buses : Irisbus Cristalis, Man Lion's City, Irisbus Magelys...
- Industry : Collaborator for french food with Wine and Cheese...

Václav

Thanks. I had such idea that both products could be sold in one shop - because it is a bit useless to have too many shops in city.

I was ready to suggest it but you were faster.

One or two more products specific for France (but currently I cannot remember any) and then it could be really splendid work.

Chybami se člověk učí - ale někteří lidé jsou nepoučitelní

An_dz

Quote from: VaclavMacurek on February 05, 2011, 12:29:42 PM
One or two more products specific for France (but currently I cannot remember any)
Champagne?

Václav

An_dz, it is also wine. Exactly it is wine from small area of France and from only two chosen species of wine - and with bubbles of carbon dioxide made by fermentation bacteries.

But why don't think about cognac? It is made from wine - but by distilling of wine got by fermentation of grapewine - if I am not wrong. So here is needed only one another factory.

I thought mainly about snails and truffles.

paco_m

Quote from: gwalch on February 05, 2011, 12:09:13 PM
For information :
grape (from wineyard) + glass -> wine (in the castle producing wine) -> go to agricultural coop
I am missing the wood for the barrels here ;)

gwalch

@ paco_m

I know... It was a difficult question : barrel or bottle ? We spoke about that on the french section, and choose bottle, because we not very often buy barrels, as final consumers !

@ VaclavMakurek

Cognac ? I prefer something others. Snail ? Why everybody think french people eat lot of snails ??? :o
Truffle... Why not, but i don't see which buildings ?
I thougt about sausage and other cooked pork meats, or foie gras...

I will speak about that with other french gamers, because i don't have a lot of time for painting building... I don't use 3D, and with pixel-art, it's quite boring !
-By Rail with trains and trams : X3800 Picasso and BB36000 Astride - trams from Nantes, St Etienne, Strasbourg, Montpellier, Lyon, Bordeaux, Le Mans, Reims...
-By Road with Trucks : Main painter for the "french trucks company", with trucks from 50ies (Willeme "Squale Nose") to 2000 (Renault AE500 "Magnum) and a lot of trailers... and with Trolley and Buses : Irisbus Cristalis, Man Lion's City, Irisbus Magelys...

Václav

Of course ... that snails are very stupid idea. It is mass touristic gastronomy, not real life. Is it what you wanted to say?  :D

Truffles: they can be replaced by field mushroom (Agaricus campestris L. ex FR.) and then you need only some giant halls as building ... and (horse) manure (in game may be replaced by fertilizer - product of cow farm  :P) as input. It will not be the same like truffles - but a little easier to make.

paco_m

Quote from: gwalch on February 05, 2011, 05:36:48 PM
@ paco_m

I know... It was a difficult question : barrel or bottle ? We spoke about that on the french section, and choose bottle, because we not very often buy barrels, as final consumers !

But you need barrels for the aging process anyway, even if you sell the wine directly in bottles ;)

Václav

Not at all, paco_m. It may sound strange - most of wine is aging in steel. Only few wine is aging in wooden barrels - and what is the worst (but not at all), most wine is againg in bottles - and then it lost its quality.

paco_m

Well, I supposed that we want to produce good wine in Simutrans and not that ugly stuff packed in Tetra Pak for the discount market  ;D

Václav

Even the worst wine does not deserve to be in TetraPak box or PET bottle  :D .  It is reason why Gwalch's wineyeard needs glass.

And by the way, such wooden barrels have service life at least twenty years. So it is a bit irrelevant good for wineyard - and of course, for making money on its transportation. It would make a lot problems.

An_dz

Quote from: VaclavMacurek on February 05, 2011, 02:07:27 PM
An_dz, it is also wine.
I know, but why not add it? It's French copyright. Others are merely Spumante.

gwalch

In collaboration with mEGa (who paint major part of those buidings), we are proud to announce new gastronomic chains for simutrans. They are available on SNFOS site, under the name "french food".http://www.simutrans-france.fr.nf/doku.php?id=fr:misc
To explain those new chains, a small picture ;D :

Don't hesitate to try it !
Gwalch

greenling

Excuse me!
gives from the new supply chain also the Png and Dat´s as Open scoure?

greenling
Opening hours 20:00 - 23:00
(In Night from friday on saturday and saturday on sunday it possibly that i be keep longer in Forum.)
I am The Assistant from Pakfilearcheologist!
Working on a big Problem!