News:

The Forum Rules and Guidelines
Our forum has Rules and Guidelines. Please, be kind and read them ;).

trucks

Started by vilvoh, October 21, 2008, 11:35:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vilvoh

That's what I call the irresistable attraction of truck tankers..

Escala Real...a blog about Simutrans in Spanish...

Isaac Eiland-Hall

vilvoh

Three new ones before the release of the second part: Freightliner Pie, Mack GCA and Kenworth K100-T

vilvoh

More tankers.. Kenworth K-100 ST, Albion Caledonian and Peterbilt Arrow 33.

vilvoh

I've done many more trucks, so I think I'll release the next two parts together. This time we have Peterbilt Esso 36, Peterbilt Chevron, Saveim JM240v, Scania STO and Western Star EHF 8x4.

vilvoh

I'm still finishing the balancing of the second part, but before that I've painted several new trucks: Western Star White, Freightliner Husky OL and Western Star CLF.

vilvoh

After a long time doing other things, finally the second part is ready for downloading. The third part is already rendered and I hope it will be ready next week or so.

edson

These ??? I have many trucks and I can not identify! ;D

EDIT: Beautiful trucks!

vilvoh

That's my fault... ;D

Yes, the second part includes the ones from the images you've included.

Bricktop

Hi Vilvoh, great job making those trucks. I'm making my first busses too but I run into a problem. When i compile my .dat and . pgn file with pack helper, it does the pack correctly but then when I run simutrans I can't find my vechicle. ps I got all eras enabled, dat file made from simutrans source to avoid mistakes, and my png was made from template, i used shades and thats all. In what part I screwed?

VS

a) Where did you put the pak files?
b) By any chance, are the paks just about 70 bytes?

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

vilvoh

Uhm, at first sight I don't see the problem. What's the size of the pak file? Could you please post the dat file content?

P.S: VS was faster than me...  :P

Bricktop

Yes they are here, dont mind the graphics, this is uncompleted and in very early stage :]

vilvoh

the gear value must be a integer number not a float (125 instead of 1.25). Moreover the reference to the image must have the same name as the image without the file extension name. Your png image is funkobus.png but the reference from the dat file is wg. Rename the png image as wg.png or change the dat reference to the image as funkobus. With all these changes, it should work, see the screenshot...

Btw, some of the views are wrong.

Bricktop

Haa big thanks, ill fix the views.

vilvoh

Third part of the set. They're all simple truck tankers. This part consists of Albion Caledonian, Peterbilt Esso 36, Peterbilt Chevron, Saveim JM240v, Western Star White and Freightliner Husky OL.

qwerty1746

The files in these posts are broken.  ??? Can you post them again?
http://forum.simutrans.com/index.php?topic=667.msg15868#msg15868
http://forum.simutrans.com/index.php?topic=667.msg17593#msg17593
They are the Kenworth KCD825-B and the International ACCO T2670.

greenling

vilvoh
here in the tread gives zipfiles they have a damage please upload the zipfiles or said who lay the scoure.
The zipfiles with damage are:
vehicle.International ACCO T2670.zip
KenworthKCD825B.zip
Thanks
Opening hours 20:00 - 23:00
(In Night from friday on saturday and saturday on sunday it possibly that i be keep longer in Forum.)
I am The Assistant from Pakfilearcheologist!
Working on a big Problem!