News:

Simutrans Wiki Manual
The official on-line manual for Simutrans. Read and contribute.

Gwalch needs help

Started by gauthier, February 04, 2011, 06:27:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gauthier

Gwalch asked me by e-mail to post here his problem with the forum : when he logs in, he can't see any topic or any post, in HOME, in topic research, etc ...
He can even modify his profile informations.
When he's not loged he can see everything normally.

vilvoh

Did he change anything related with the account settings (language, password, etc...) ?

Escala Real...a blog about Simutrans in Spanish...

IgorEliezer

O____O'

Let me check forum permissions.

VS

Profile link: http://forum.simutrans.com/index.php?action=profile;u=6972

He might want to clear cookies. There was some change, I remember being "kicked out". Sometimes it's worse - once I could not log out ;D

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

IgorEliezer

Quote from: VS on February 04, 2011, 07:08:37 PMHe might want to clear cookies. There was some change, I remember being "kicked out". Sometimes it's worse - once I could not log out ;D
Yeah, this.

Also, I checked forum permissions as for his profile and forum tools usage (e.g.: search), I didn't find anything wrong. Now, as for board access, I had seen that he didn't have access to some of the forum boards (that's because he and other two members were set in "SMSC winner" member group whose permissions should be a copy of "Normal" member group's, but something went wrong here). Nonetheless, he said he can't see access to any board, then it's likely he needs to clear cookies.

If it still fails, let us know.

gwalch

Thanks everybody !
I can reply, so it seems ok now !
Maybe interesting : into the list of cookies i purged, one was called "noelhack" ???

Gwalch
French Elements Creator :
-By Rail with trains and trams : X3800 Picasso and BB36000 Astride - trams from Nantes, St Etienne, Strasbourg, Montpellier, Lyon, Bordeaux, Le Mans, Reims...
-By Road with Trucks : Main painter for the "french trucks company", with trucks from 50ies (Willeme "Squale Nose") to 2000 (Renault AE500 "Magnum) and a lot of trailers... and with Trolley and Buses : Irisbus Cristalis, Man Lion's City, Irisbus Magelys...
- Industry : Collaborator for french food with Wine and Cheese...

IgorEliezer

Quote from: #Simutrans chat channel<IgorEliezer|Out> http://forum.simutrans.com/index.php?topic=6795.msg65461;topicseen#new
<vilvoh> remains of the forum hack?
<IgorEliezer|Out> maybe
<IgorEliezer|Out> :/

Good news, anyway. :D