News:

Simutrans Wiki Manual
The official on-line manual for Simutrans. Read and contribute.

Roads and Cars

Started by TheMachineguy, February 12, 2011, 05:13:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheMachineguy

Drive Through Buildings

This allows all vehicles both convoi and/or city cars (Depending on sign that is placed) to pass through buildings (Like Attractions, City Buildings, Monuments, and Factories).For example is SM Megamall (Below) in Mandaluyong, Philippines.

(Encirled is the traffic moving through the building)

Multiple Monitor Support

I know that there is already a post about this, but when attempting this was a success and was fun in the large screen.

(Me at home playing simutrans)

The only problem is that simutrans slows down from 28 fps to 14 fps and stops responding in the begining of every year.

City Cars And Their End

There are city cars that have a time limit before they disappear, and the time has come the just vanish. Why not just make the cars go to the nearest city building before they vanish

Road Power Lines

Power lines transfer electricity from one factory to another, but why not make the power lines be above, below, or even on the side of the road.  This may serve as an add-on .For example...
(Orange Lines Represent Power Lines)

(Above Road)                (Below Road)                      (Side of Road)

vilvoh

The multi-monitor image is awesome! I think I'm going to try the same with my new LCD TV...  :D

PS: Could you give us more details about the screen resolution and the config you used in that photo?

Escala Real...a blog about Simutrans in Spanish...

TheMachineguy

Quote from: vilvoh on February 12, 2011, 11:29:50 AM
PS: Could you give us more details about the screen resolution and the config you used in that photo?
The image was taken by a phone camera. The resolution was originally 2048 x 1536 pixels but has shrunk during upload.

prissi

Pak64.japan contains road side power line (without further function).