News:

Simutrans Forum Archive
A complete record of the old Simutrans Forum.

Svnlogs site broken?

Started by Ashley, February 12, 2011, 08:16:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashley

I've noticed there haven't been any new updates showing on the svnlogs page since revision 4269 or so. Is there a problem with this?

http://svnlogs.simutrans.com/simutrans.rss
Use Firefox? Interested in IPv6? Try SixOrNot the IPv6 status indicator for Firefox.
Why not try playing Simutrans online? See the Game Servers board for details.

Frank

the nightly server from wernieman is turned off some time, I think that is the reason

VS

But the script still uploads empty result after error :-/

(I did only the svn -> markup part, uploading is from werner)

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

wernieman

I look last week, but there is a Problem with the script too :o

But  I don't write the script ....
I hope you understand my English

VS

Ah, ok. Never mind. We'll sort this out later, for now you should disable pak128 because it is offline...

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

Ashley

Is there any information about cross-compiling Simutrans, or the processes used by the nightly website? Or the source for the scripts involved? I am interested in learning more about what's involved.
Use Firefox? Interested in IPv6? Try SixOrNot the IPv6 status indicator for Firefox.

VS

Svnlogs use a simple script that writes static html & rss files. Uploading is separate part...

wernieman

There is no simple Information about cross-compiling. If you know mingw32-cross-compiler, than you could learn to cross-compiling simutrans.

So it is no spezial information for cross-compiling-simutrans. You must learn at first cross-compiling

Ashley

Any update on when the svnlogs function will be working again? I miss being able to keep up to date on new commits.

wernieman

I forget who write the script for the rss-feed ... and I could not debug it ...

VS

Ashley

Well, it hasn't updated in quite some time :)

VS

That's because I don't run the script... There are several parties involved.

wernieman

VS, could you test the Script?

I think there must be some update ... and then give me the new version .. please ...

VS

I'm working on it... I think I am a better programmer now, I can remove code and still make it work :D

edit: finished, tested, compressed, attached.

You will have to update config for pak128 server of course...

wernieman

O.K. ... I restart the making ... and it look good ....

Ashley

Looks like it's fixed, thanks :)