News:

Simutrans Tools
Know our tools that can help you to create add-ons, install and customize Simutrans.

SimuTranslator site

Started by Frank, October 23, 2008, 11:26:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dwachs

Parsley, sage, rosemary, and maggikraut.

Frank

addet links to 'Translations rules' ( $LNG_MAIN[3] ) and 'Formatting text' ( $LNG_MAIN[24] )

you can linked to pages in Tikiwiki or other page

please target="_blank" in link

Tikiwiki pages
Formatting text: en, de, pt, es, sv, fr, Greek
Translations rules: en, de, pt, es, sv, fr, Greek

I added other languages in next days.

sorry, the page 'Formatting text' is in german

Frank

Thank you very for swedish text and translation, Susanna ( sanna ).

This is a very good work in 2 weeks.

:award:

Frank

please check the language names

ID = 'language name in english | language name in language'

be = ' | ' - Belaruskaja ?
ca = 'Catalan | Català'
ce = 'C-English'
cn = 'Simplified Chinese | 中文(簡体字)'
cz = 'Czech | Česky'
de = 'German | Deutsch'
dk = 'Danish | Dansk'
en = 'English'
es = 'Spanish | Español'
et = ' | ' - Eesti ?
fi = 'Finnish | Suomi'
fr = 'French | Français'
gr = 'Greek | Ελληνικά'
hr = 'Croatian | Hrvatski'
hu = 'Hungarian | Magyar'
id = 'Indonesian | Bahasa Indonesia'
it = 'Italian | Italiano'
ja = 'Japanese | 日本語'
lt = 'Lithuanian | Lietuvių'
nl = 'Dutch | Nederlands'
no = 'Norwegian | Norsk'
pl = 'Polish | Polski'
pt = 'Portuguese | Português'
ro = 'Romanian | Român'
ru = 'Russian | Русский'
sk = ' | Slovenčina'
sv = 'Swedish | Svenska'
zh = 'Traditional Chinese | 繁體中文'

VS

be:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belarusian_language
-> 'Belarusian | ?'

cz is ok (but good lang code is cs, not cz... that is country!)

sk = 'Slovak | Slovenčina'

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

prissi

Belarusian is the english word. Should be the native ward in ASCII, i.e. without any accents.

IgorEliezer

I would like to do a suggestion:

In Display Texts With Suggestion, in "Select Set:" menu drop-down, add "all Sets" option.

Thanks

IgorEliezer

Huh?! O.o"

Thanks! :D

A little question:

In "$LNG_FORM[44]", it's "not Help files found" as master translation. The correct would not be "no Help files found"?

Frank

thanks, Igor

News from SimuTranslator

*ADD: color for translations statistic - page Translation Statistics
    *ADD: search for translated text - page Object Guide

Frank

latest changed

Quote18-Aug-2009 Frank Penz :

*CHG: disabled 'Edit Texts' in navigation
    *CHG: navigation 'Object Guide' -> 'Search Objects & Texts'

Please changed object '$LNG_HEAD[5]' in your language.

skreyola

--Skreyola
You can also help translate for your language with SimuTranslator.

phantom25

What is the exact procedure to get an account on simutranslator?

When I go to login, there is a link to contact SimuTranslator Admins, which opens absolutely nothing and goes nowhere!?????

I have noticed that croatian translation (Hrvatski) is totaly unfinished. It is mixed with croatian and hungarian words ?!!!!!
In game texts also show half croatian and half hungarian.
102.2. has wrong translation, even 102.2.2 is totaly wrong. Maybe somebody started to translate (obviously from hungarian as the base) and never finished?

As croatian is my native language, and I also speak fluently german and english, I would be willing to repair the translation.

Or would the better way be, to send translated in-game text files to somebody, i.e. via e-mail?

prissi

I can do this for you. Just send me per Email a username, real name and I will set up an account.

whoami

Quote from: phantom25 on April 30, 2010, 09:33:08 PM
I have noticed that croatian translation (Hrvatski) is totaly unfinished. It is mixed with croatian and hungarian words ?!!!!!
In game texts also show half croatian and half hungarian.
102.2. has wrong translation, even 102.2.2 is totaly wrong. Maybe somebody started to translate (obviously from hungarian as the base) and never finished?
After viewing a diff of the .tab files (base and pak64 texts from 102.2.2), I reckon that the reason for the mix-up is an erroneous fill-up import of HU translation into HR, because there are many regions with exactly the same translation texts. So, there is no work going to be lost when you or anyone else overwrites the incorrect translations.
Also, the language exports for HR and HU show no authors beside Frank (administrator). Does this mean that there aren't any active translators for these languages?

prissi

According to the user page the is nobody active. I set up the account already.

phantom25

Thanks. I received the login data and successfully changed my login password.

EDIT: I gave myself a push, sat down for three hours (21:00-00:00 MET) and rechecked and retranslated croatian base texts. There were some serbian constructions inside coratian translations... 99% procent re-translated.

I tried the new translations against Simutrans 102.2, and now it makes more sense (in-game text is really croatian, not hungarian).

After that, I had a crazy idea and rechecked Croatian translations from 101 & 99 Simutranses (which I happened to have in my archive). I noticed, that 99.11. had first "hr" translations (in my collection). I have no 99.10., and 99.09. seems to still not have had "hr" language...

99.11. says:
Quote#                                   authors:                                   #
#                             Gordan Adzic - Mrvca                             #

100 is the same.
The mixup seemd to have happened in in V101 indeed... At once, there are hungarian texts&roatian texts mixed and copyright changed...

It seems, I did some nonsense job (as there was already fully working croatian version), albeight I think I have now translated some new features, which were unpresent in V100...

Anyway, one could compare my translations to the V100  ones, and see, If I made errors, and if there were some better formed translations...

To tired now, going to sleep...

phantom25

I tried to send a message to SimuTranslator admins, but the browser stalled trying to do that....

"I have translated SimuTranslator GUI texts (into Croatian) using the SimuTranslator itself.

However, this can not be selected in the language menu, so I cannot test the correct word combinations and possible tweaks to the translation.

Is it posible to enable "Croatian | Hrvatski" in the language selection Menu for SimuTranslator GUI itself?

Many thanks in advance."

, so I am not sure, if this works as it should...

Hopefully somebody who can do this will read this...
Thanks in advance.

Francisco

Hi :)

I'd like to have an account to translate some things to Portuguese, please :)

IgorEliezer

@Frank,

Francisco is a trustful member and I know him since the old forum. He helped me translating the help texts from English to Portuguese.

Isaac Eiland-Hall

@Frank,

Igor is NOT trustful and I cannot recommend him to--what? Banned? Who banned me from the forum!?

;-)

IgorEliezer

*Badaboom* :D

Frank

tsss, jonasbb is the SimuTranslator leader

@Francisco
see PM

jonasbb

@Francisco and Frank:
Is there an account for him or not.
If there is no account I will create you one.

Francisco

Thanks, already logged in and changed password :)

IgorEliezer

Suggestion:

I would like much my language was set as default in "Select a language..." menu drop-down. Currently, I had to set my language by hand every time I need to download a package or use the Object Guide.

jonasbb

Sorry, I cannot follow you in which menu you are.
For which menu do you want this?

Frank

Quote from: IgorEliezer on September 17, 2010, 04:02:19 PM
Suggestion:

I would like much my language was set as default in "Select a language..." menu drop-down. Currently, I had to set my language by hand every time I need to download a package or use the Object Guide.

Quote from: jonasbb on September 17, 2010, 04:16:47 PM
Sorry, I cannot follow you in which menu you are.
For which menu do you want this?

page user preferences
http://forum.simutrans.com/index.php?topic=687.msg11200#msg11200

I think set download language to selcted page language is a good idee

disabled language field for download complete language files

An_dz

Hi I would like an account on SimuTranslator, I'm already working and helping the Portuguese translation.

Could you create an account for me?

jonasbb

I will create you an account. Please look into your PMs.

An_dz

Thanks, already changed the password and working. ;)

IgorEliezer

Quote from: An_dz on September 28, 2010, 06:28:42 PM
Thanks, already changed the password and working. ;)

OMG. I has a fear. :o

(just kidding  ;D)

IgorEliezer

Hi Frank.

Sometimes I recommend members to use Simutranslator to download the latest packages of our translations. But most of them doesn't know English. I would like the visitor was able to choose the language when they open the 1st page. Is it possible?

Thank you.