News:

Simutrans.com Portal
Our Simutrans site. You can find everything about Simutrans from here.

Modern brewery

Started by jamespetts, February 27, 2011, 12:32:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jamespetts

I have produced a more modern version of the brewery: screenshot, .png and .dat file (for the entire set of Breweries from Experimental) attached.

.dat file
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

The Hood

Nice idea, but I can't help thinking the silo thingies (technical term!) look a little blocky and clean.  I'd suggest adding a few more sides to the cylinders in blender, and then adding more grimy textures etc.  Also, if it's a modern brewery, should it still have a brick building?

greenling

it´s the Modern brewery in the pak128.britain ?
greenling
Opening hours 20:00 - 23:00
(In Night from friday on saturday and saturday on sunday it possibly that i be keep longer in Forum.)
I am The Assistant from Pakfilearcheologist!
Working on a big Problem!

The Hood

No - I'm waiting for a few improvements to the texture and shape on the silos as I mentioned above. 

Tha1337er

I dunno about breweries in the UK but in the USA a lot of breweries are made of bricks.
Btw I'm new to the forum
Pak128 Britain FTW.

jamespetts

Welcome! I do like your signature ;-)

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Tha1337er

thanks. Any idea when the pakset will be updated?
Pak128 Britain FTW.

jamespetts

The Standard or Experimental version?

Tha1337er

Standard, the version I have has no planes and the industries dont have snow graphics.
Pak128 Britain FTW.

jamespetts

I'm not sure of the release schedule for Standard - The Hood might have some idea.

The Hood

Yes, we're probably overdue an official release.  I will probably do so once I've finished snow graphics for industries.

Tha1337er

I just tried the EX version, at least now sometimes i can have the new things on the svn, but now im overloaded with features and upgradable vehicles XD
Pak128 Britain FTW.

The Hood

You could always download the standard nightly pak - that should have the latest objects.

Tha1337er

Will it work with Simutrans 110.1(I think thats the version I have)

EDIT:This industry needs to be in the next release.
Pak128 Britain FTW.

The Hood

It will work with the latest nightly, or at least it should.