News:

SimuTranslator
Make Simutrans speak your language.

SMSC March 2011 Edition: Day and Night

Started by vilvoh, March 02, 2011, 06:37:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vilvoh

Welcome to a new edition of the Simutrans Monthly Screenshot Contest. The March's topic is Day and Night. You must try to show a place at different times of the day, mainly during the day and night. It would require tiled screenshots, one tile per period but both in the same image. That's why we have increased the image size just for this edition.

Rules

• Only one picture per user
  • Picture max size: 1024x768
  • Available picture formats: png or jpg
  • Topic:Day and Night
  • You may use any pakset you want
  • Zoom is allowed.
  • Please include a short description and mention the pak you've used.
  • You can upload the picture to an image hosting service like imgur, imageshack.us or photobucket and then post link to the image here.
  • The nomination period ends at 17rd March. Then, we'll make a poll to decide the winner(s)

Prize:

A mention at Simutrans Hall of Fame, compliments by the community and one post including your picture in the official blog.

Have fun!

Escala Real...a blog about Simutrans in Spanish...

sdog

made with pak.germany for simutrans experimental and gimp

copyleft 2011, cc-by-sa

vilvoh

That's another option, merge both tiles in one and fade them. Well done, sdog ;)

jpacc

buskind

By buskind1 at 2011-03-10

Title: The heart of Frankfurt
ST-Version: pak64 102.2.2

An_dz

Oh, no GIF. I've just did this ::'( ::'( ::'(

OK here's my screen, Tram&City with pak96.comic

For those that want to know, this is from a real game. I haven't created the world, and I only tweaked the low right ocean cause the map was ending there. And I liked sdog idea. ;D

Click to enlarge

I'll add it on Simutrans Wallpapers later.

gwalch

From my real game... Because of lots of small islands, i choose monorail instead of subway system ! I call this picture "Archipelago's Monorail"

With pak128 and some addons available on SNFOS site (stations by Gauthier, trucks by Aquel and me...)
French Elements Creator :
-By Rail with trains and trams : X3800 Picasso and BB36000 Astride - trams from Nantes, St Etienne, Strasbourg, Montpellier, Lyon, Bordeaux, Le Mans, Reims...
-By Road with Trucks : Main painter for the "french trucks company", with trucks from 50ies (Willeme "Squale Nose") to 2000 (Renault AE500 "Magnum) and a lot of trailers... and with Trolley and Buses : Irisbus Cristalis, Man Lion's City, Irisbus Magelys...
- Industry : Collaborator for french food with Wine and Cheese...

vilvoh

Last day to upload new candidates, guys!

EDIT: Nomination period closed, the poll will start this afternoon.