News:

Use the "Forum Search"
It may help you to find anything in the forum ;).

Looking for a source image...

Started by Ashley, March 06, 2011, 11:58:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashley

I'm looking for an image to use in the UI of TileCutter, for the "direction facing" control. I want to indicate more clearly how this control works by having a 1x1 tile image of a house or similar with 4 rotations. I can change the displayed rotation of the image as the user clicks on the various different direction controls.

Ideally the source should be either pak96 or pak128 sized (can be rescaled if need be) and fairly short, e.g. not a high-rise office building. The building also needs to have 4 rotation views and very clear differences between the rotations, e.g. it needs to look like it's facing the correct way.

I will of course add credit for the image to the TileCutter docs/source, and be grateful for the contribution :)
Use Firefox? Interested in IPv6? Try SixOrNot the IPv6 status indicator for Firefox.
Why not try playing Simutrans online? See the Game Servers board for details.

vilvoh

Escala Real...a blog about Simutrans in Spanish...

The Hood

How about the terrace house from pak128.Britain?

Ashley

Quote from: The Hood on March 06, 2011, 01:43:55 PM
How about the terrace house from pak128.Britain?

Could you post the source?
Use Firefox? Interested in IPv6? Try SixOrNot the IPv6 status indicator for Firefox.

jamespetts

Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

Ashley

That would work perfectly, I can even set it to change to winter mode when you enable that option :)

Who should I credit for using this image btw, you?

jamespetts

Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

The Hood

No again - Kieron Green (unless he wants to pass the buck too :))