News:

The Forum Rules and Guidelines
Our forum has Rules and Guidelines. Please, be kind and read them ;).

New version of Simutrans-Experimental-Complete for Windows

Started by jamespetts, March 13, 2011, 02:21:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jamespetts

For Windows users, there is now available Simutrans-Experimental-Complete (download here), containing a .zip file with all the executables, configuration and pakset files necessary to run Simutrans-Experimental all laid out in the correct folders: just download the .zip file, extract the contents to a suitable directory, and run Simutrans-Experimental.exe from there.

This version contains Simutrans-Experimental 9.3 and Pak128.Britain-Ex 0.8.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

jamespetts

As of to-day, the 27th of March 2011, a new version of Simutrans-Experimental-Complete for Windows has been released, containing 9.4, the latest version of Simutrans-Experimental.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Milko

WOW!

I am currently creating new models for the 128 pak britain and so I have no time to play ... I look forward to the time you can use this new version!

I thank the developers and beta testers

Giuseppe

jamespetts

This has now been updated to include Simutrans-Experimental 9.5. I have also added the command line server executable to this .zip file to enable people to set up a server more easily.

Giuseppe - your models for Pak128.Britain are very much appreciated!

jamespetts

This has now been updated for Simutrans-Experimental 9.6.

jamespetts

This has now been updated for Simutrans-Experimental 9.8.

jamespetts

This has now been updated for Simutrans-Experimental 9.9.

jamespetts

This has now been updated for Simutrans-Experimental 9.10.

jamespetts

This has now been updated for Simutrans-Experimental 9.11.

jamespetts

This has now been updated for Simutrans-Experimental 9.12.