News:

Simutrans.com Portal
Our Simutrans site. You can find everything about Simutrans from here.

zeropoint.cc [Simutrans-Experimental; Pak128.Britain-Ex 0.8]

Started by jamespetts, June 07, 2011, 09:17:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jamespetts

This is the first Simutrans-Experimental public server, running Pak128.Britain-Ex 0.8 and (currently) Simutrans-Experimental 9.8. It is set up by DeMangler - see this thread for details.

See here for more information on how to get Simutrans-Experimental. This server is compatible with the latest version of Simutrans-Experimental-Complete.

Any feedback from playing this game would be much appreciated.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

sdog

still looks a bit empty. must be the scottish highlands, a lot of lochs around.

downloading the files right now, hopefully i can have a try in a little.

sdog

played for 4h the last two days, company is periwinkle ...  pw: ccc
anyone feel free to takeover if they like

nahnoom

Hi gents!

I have recently started as "Great Northern" and just starting off with a city bus line and 2 intercity bus lines from/to and at Town of Inglewich.
It is absolutly fantastic map with great players!  :)

It is almost perfect except when I try to take any activities like laying road or railway or demolishing.
I always booted out from the server some reason.

It is quiet annoying, I have to connect to the server again and again each time it happens.

But so far I am very much enjoying this map!

sdog

QuoteIt is almost perfect except when I try to take any activities like laying road or railway or demolishing.
I always booted out from the server some reason.
Try to do it slowly (not a high click frequency), and check if it gets a bit better.