News:

SimuTranslator
Make Simutrans speak your language.

[Bug] Ugly forum after login

Started by EnternalD, June 26, 2011, 09:23:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EnternalD

When I login I get ugly forum layout: there is no background image, forum borders images, only thing I see is various text links underlying below and user avatars (smileys too).
The strange think before login the forum looks normal.
I'll put the links for the images:
http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/4343/bad1j.png
http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/4599/bad2p.png

Václav

I know about it ... and it seems it is not inside forum - but somewhere between both machines - server and your PC. It is all I can say at this time - with my experience.

Chybami se člověk učí - ale někteří lidé jsou nepoučitelní

IgorEliezer

This problem is a somewhat common.

Try to "refresh" the page (Ctrl+F5), and if it fails, clean cookies.

EnternalD

Deleting cookies didn't helped, I think I should try to live with this  :-[

vilvoh

Seems that the browser doesn't load the CSS neither the images. You're using Chrome, aren't you? have you tried to clear the browser caché?

Escala Real...a blog about Simutrans in Spanish...

EnternalD

Quote from: vilvoh on July 05, 2011, 07:32:56 AM
Seems that the browser doesn't load the CSS neither the images. You're using Chrome, aren't you? have you tried to clear the browser caché?
Same thing with Firefox and Chrome after even cleaning the cache. When I'm not logged in everything seems OK.
Quick inspection of source code rendered seems that browser knows css in network and something alike, but I get 404 on every file that is under forum.simutrans.com/Themes/Babylon . It looks that this theme does not exist or something alike.

An_dz

You need to change your theme to forum's default, it's the only one available after the last downtime.
Go to your profile settings and on look and layout you can choose the theme.

Also 4 people are still using unavailable themes.