News:

Simutrans.com Portal
Our Simutrans site. You can find everything about Simutrans from here.

check please

Started by wernieman, November 05, 2008, 04:39:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wernieman

Can you check the files under
./!base/grounds/
please?

since 02. Nov 2008 I get a problem in generating the nightly-pak128

when I delete
!base/grounds/dat/water.dat
!base/grounds/dat/marker.dat
!base/grounds/dat/TextureGrounds.dat

I get a PAK, but no gound objekts ....
I hope you understand my English

VS

Strange. When I pack the files by one, no problems. When I pack them all with one run of makeobj, it crashes. I will test more.

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

wernieman

When I use the grafics from the revision 215, then it works!

It must be a problem after 215 after 02. November ....

But at the moment I have not a direct access to the logs of the svn-server

VS

Aha! Some images were changed to paletted. ...why does it work for single images and crashes when there are loaded more than one?

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

wernieman

And it is only in the ground folder ....

P.S. I check the 223.. it was the last before the changes in the ground folder

VS

I will set everything right, just give me a moment to write something to check all these files! I forgot to remove the palettization from my optimization script, so there are probably more "mines" in the svn right now :-\ Since the problem is apparently triggered by some internal combination of factors in makeobj, it may reappear again later, after some time when it was "invisible". I will check all png files for palettes.