News:

SimuTranslator
Make Simutrans speak your language.

Overhead Tram Catenary problem (discontinuos)

Started by Milko, July 27, 2011, 09:46:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milko

Hello

Simutrans Exp 9.12 - Pak Britain Exp Last Nightly.

The overhead tram catenary is discontinuous.

Giuseppe

jamespetts

Giuseppe,

when you refer to the "latest nightly", what do you mean here? Unless somebody has started compiling builds of Pak128.Britain-Ex without me knowing, there are no nightly builds of the Experimental paksets.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

Milko

Hello James

I built using the latest version pak128_Britain present in GitHub  :)

Giuseppe

jamespetts

Hmm - what version of Makeobj did you use? I haven't changed the graphics for the tram catenary from Standard, nor have I changed Makeobj as it relates to way objects.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Milko

Hi

I saw that you uploaded in the repository the following change: "FIX: Numerous way graphics issues (AEO) Ways / dc-catenary.png". The change is related to my report? Someone else found the same problem?

Giuseppe

ӔO

I didn't touch the tramway catenary.
but I see what you mean by they are off.
My Sketchup open project sources
various projects rolled up: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/17111233/Roll_up.rar

Colour safe chart:

jamespetts

This will need to be fixed in the Standard version, I think, as it is unlikely that this error is specific to Experimental. Moving thread to the appropriate board...

Archon

I can reproduce this.

There about 2 pixel miss alignment and if you zoom out one piece of wire disappears.

The Hood

I've fixed the misalignment but I still get the same effect.  I think this is an effect of the imperfect zooming and affects all paksets?