News:

Simutrans Wiki Manual
The official on-line manual for Simutrans. Read and contribute.

Funny train

Started by Colin, August 08, 2011, 05:14:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin

Can anyone explain this funny train?
Nightly 110.02 r4756 PAK128
I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it

Thought for the day

When you are up to your backside in alligators, it is difficult to remind yourself that your initial objective was to drain the swamp.

Isaac Eiland-Hall

Anti-gravity units are only working in some of the cars, obviously.

TurfIt

Uninitialized variable in the new drive_left method added in r4755 I thinks...

Colin

I thought it was a new invention like aircushioned carriages. ;D
I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it

Thought for the day

When you are up to your backside in alligators, it is difficult to remind yourself that your initial objective was to drain the swamp.

alexbaettig

WOW!!! May the force be with the driver...

vilvoh

It's the Schrödinger train, which is and is not on the track at the same time... quantum mechanics has come into Simutrans world  :D

Escala Real...a blog about Simutrans in Spanish...

Colin

It's not only the train in the screen shot, some trams are doing it too. In fact I have one city where one tram is off the rails but the next one is ok. It also seems, last night at least, that the train in the screen shot is ok now, haven't checked it this morning. GREMLINS have visited Simutrans AAAAAAAhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Thought for the day

greenling

That is a Bug!
James Petts have be build in a feature that be call:
drive_left method.
Opening hours 20:00 - 23:00
(In Night from friday on saturday and saturday on sunday it possibly that i be keep longer in Forum.)
I am The Assistant from Pakfilearcheologist!
Working on a big Problem!

Václav

Quote from: vilvoh on August 09, 2011, 12:39:56 AM
It's the Schrödinger train, which is and is not on the track at the same time... quantum mechanics has come into Simutrans world  :D
It is good that somebody has a sense for such jokes.
And this joke is perfect.

Chybami se člověk učí - ale někteří lidé jsou nepoučitelní