News:

Use the "Forum Search"
It may help you to find anything in the forum ;).

Modern High Capacity Trams

Started by Fabio, August 11, 2011, 01:33:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gwalch

The following french tramways are available on graphics.simutrans :
Alsthom TFS (livery from Nantes)
Alstom-Vevey (livery from St Etienne)
Alstom Citadis 402 (livery from Bordeaux)
Alstom Citadis 302 (livery from Le Mans)
http://graphics.simutrans.com/thumbnails.php?album=145

Gwalch
French Elements Creator :
-By Rail with trains and trams : X3800 Picasso and BB36000 Astride - trams from Nantes, St Etienne, Strasbourg, Montpellier, Lyon, Bordeaux, Le Mans, Reims...
-By Road with Trucks : Main painter for the "french trucks company", with trucks from 50ies (Willeme "Squale Nose") to 2000 (Renault AE500 "Magnum) and a lot of trailers... and with Trolley and Buses : Irisbus Cristalis, Man Lion's City, Irisbus Magelys...
- Industry : Collaborator for french food with Wine and Cheese...

Fabio

Nice! More trams coming! Honestly the choice of trams was pretty limited, now between gwalch's and mine there's gonna be a good set, at least for modern times...

greenling

gwalch
Two of the tram dat.files are not loadable.
Opening hours 20:00 - 23:00
(In Night from friday on saturday and saturday on sunday it possibly that i be keep longer in Forum.)
I am The Assistant from Pakfilearcheologist!
Working on a big Problem!

neldot

Thank you for your great work, Fabio!  :)
And many thanks to Gwalch, too!  :)

Fabio

Quote from: VS on July 10, 2012, 05:22:12 PM
Uploaded to SVN. I'm no longer opposed to the graphics, but... How do others feel about the "omg lots of vehicles in depot" that results from this?

Sorry to bother, but any plan to add these trams to the pakset in the nightlies?
(now they are in material folder)

greenling

Fabio
I want talk with you over old devlopemtprojekts from you.
Then have you time.
(In Night from friday on saturday and saturday on sunday it possibly that i be keep longer in Forum.)

VS

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

VS

Committed in r958. Please test away!

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

Fabio

gwalch

I put sources from 5 of my tramways on graphics.simutrans (http://graphics.simutrans.com/thumbnails.php?album=145). They are available for pak 128 if you want, and well balanced (thanks to Zeno !)
You can obtain more informations on this page : http://www.simutrans-france.fr.nf/doku.php?id=en:trambygwalch . Look at "Alsthom TFS Nantes", "Alsthom Vevey St Etienne", "Citadis 302 Le Mans", "Citadis 402 Bordeaux" and "Citadis 302 Reims".
French Elements Creator :
-By Rail with trains and trams : X3800 Picasso and BB36000 Astride - trams from Nantes, St Etienne, Strasbourg, Montpellier, Lyon, Bordeaux, Le Mans, Reims...
-By Road with Trucks : Main painter for the "french trucks company", with trucks from 50ies (Willeme "Squale Nose") to 2000 (Renault AE500 "Magnum) and a lot of trailers... and with Trolley and Buses : Irisbus Cristalis, Man Lion's City, Irisbus Magelys...
- Industry : Collaborator for french food with Wine and Cheese...

greenling

gwalch
Thank you for the data from the Modern High Capacity Trams.