News:

Simutrans.com Portal
Our Simutrans site. You can find everything about Simutrans from here.

pak alpha radiant house

Started by Beder, August 13, 2011, 05:50:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beder

Hey guys, in pak alpha there is a building called radiant house. It creates 900Passengers/Post and it is build in nearly every city (also in Citys with less than 3000 people). Normally such a building has about i don't know.. 5000 people? But not that one. Please fix that.

VS

I made the house build only after 18000 inhabitants, between 1955 and 1965, with chance of 3. Passengers are now 27 instead of 100. maybe that could help?

I'm at loss as to the chance/Build_time combo, since wiki seems to be broken. That might be an important part...

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

Václav

Quote from: VS on August 14, 2011, 07:04:38 PM
I'm at loss as to the chance/Build_time combo
If I am not wrong, chance says chance that building will be or will not be built - and build_time says minimum number of citizens needed to building would be built - and if build_time is 0 (zero), building will be built out of city (- but: if building is very large and cannot be built in city, then it is built out of city lik if build_time is 0 too).

Chybami se člověk učí - ale někteří lidé jsou nepoučitelní