News:

Simutrans Wiki Manual
The official on-line manual for Simutrans. Read and contribute.

Zeppelin will not find route in 110.0.1 while using certain view angles

Started by Icaticus, September 13, 2011, 04:50:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Icaticus

When using the Zeppelin it will not find route until I rotate the camera. Then it will find route until I rotate the view back to the original view where at it is broken again. Any known fixes yet?

prissi

You built a broken airport. Please read the ingame help (the question mark icon in the airport toolbar), find in the help request section how to built a right airport or read it in the wiki http://en.wiki.simutrans.com/index.php/Airports

Icaticus

I built the airport just like that. As long as I am viewing it at that different angle then it continues to work just fine as long as I dont go back to the broken angle. All required buildings and structure exist in the correct order.
Zepplin gets stuck at X unless view is rotated 180 degrees. Once its rotated the zepplin continues to work just fine without issue, providing i stay at that angle.

X Stop/loading area
# is taxiway
=runnway
##
  #======
X#======

prissi

yes this is know but this is not n llowed airport. Please built a T configuration.

Please leave this in Help request!

prissi

An_dz

One question prissi: do you already have something on mind to block building taxiways on runaway edges? Or know anyone is thinking on it?
Something like:
if selectedTrack=taxiway
if ConnectionWithAnotherTrack=1
  if OtherTrack=runway
   if OtherTrackRibi=1,2,4,8
    then notAllowed

Of course that's not that simple but I think you understood my logic.
This will prevent users from building an airport wrong.

prissi

This was in but got lost during renovation of the waybuilder.

Check next nightly.

Foxglove

May I just ask where did you download Zeppelin? Is it in nightly builds?
And is there dat file for zeppelin?

Dwachs

Parsley, sage, rosemary, and maggikraut.

prissi

Foxglove

Antonin

Quote from: prissi on October 02, 2011, 09:32:33 PM
Raven and MHz should have made some for pak128 too.

I didn't know zeppelins are in the game. I am playing pak 128 in year 1948 but I dont see any.

sdog

Antonin, they are not in pak128, in pak64. Zeppelins are practically just differently looking aeroplanes.

Foxglove

Zeppelin has its own charm, and its a pity that they are added in pak64 only. I've been playing pak128 only.

Antonin

I see. That's too bad. I've been playing pak 128 or pak 128 Britain because the vehicles in pak 64 are a little difficult for my 50-something year old eyes to see.

But maybe I will start a pak 64 game anyway just so I can use zeppelins.  ;D