News:

Simutrans Forum Archive
A complete record of the old Simutrans Forum.

Translators: texts for 10.0 are on Simutranslator

Started by jamespetts, September 17, 2011, 09:42:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jamespetts

In anticipation of the release of the 10.x series, the additional texts that require translating for the forthcoming Simutrans-Experimental 10.0 are now available on Simutranslator. I should be interested to know, incidentally, who the currently active translators are.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

mEGa

Hi,
I'm a french translator for Tilecutter or I want also participate translating pak128 and other. But I  cannot help with translating
  "pak128-outdated"     "pak128.japan"     "Addons 64x64"     "Addons 128x128"     "pak128.comic"     "pakHD.HighTech"     "pak64.brasil"     "pak128" 
on the simutranslator site.
Could I ?
Thanks

Regards
Current projects in progress : improvements of few designed french paks

Milko

Hello

I'm working on Italian translation ...

Giuseppe

jamespetts

mEGa and Giuseppe - thank you very much for your translation efforts. mEGa - to translate for other paksets and for Experimental, you shall have to ask Frank, who is in charge of Simutranslator. If you'd be willing to produce French translations for Simutrans-Experimental, I should be most grateful.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.