News:

Simutrans Chat Room
Where cool people of Simutrans can meet up.

Refunds

Started by killwater, October 19, 2011, 02:40:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

killwater

Hello

I love to play Simutrans and on start I want to thank anyone who contribute for making such a wonderful game.

Unfortunately since I've switched to Experimental version refunds are killing my companies all the time. Worst case scenario was a passenger train in 1830 which made -2300000revenue in 3 months just becouse of refunds. Where can I find some information how to handle it? Usually I build my system by making a large hub station and connecting bus lines which gather passengers fom all over the city.

Best regards

jamespetts

Killwater,

welcome to the forums - glad that you are enjoying Experimental, although sorry that you are having problems. Might I suggest that you upload your saved game to http://files.simutrans-germany.com so that I can have a look and see what the problem is?
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

killwater

Unfortunately I don't have this save any more. I've tried to rebuild this scenario but unfortunately (or fortunately depedns how do you look at it ) I couldn't. I think that newest version solved this problem. Nevertheless thanks for your reply. Next time if I'll have such a problem I'll remember to keep the save file.

jamespetts

I'm glad that it works for you!

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

killwater

Hello again.
Unfortunately I've run again at the same problem. Year 1850's and single train making 700k loss due to refunds.
Save is here:
http://simutrans-germany.com/files/upload/1.sve

jamespetts

Killwater,

thank you for the upload. May I ask - what version of Experimental are you using?

Edit: I think that I have found and fixed the problem, which fix should be available in the next release. Thank you very much for your report. (Incidentally, part of the bug was that the refunds were not actually deducted from your player account, so this bug should not affect your account in the game).

killwater

Thank you very much. Can't wait for new release .

jamespetts

As you may have gathered by now, a new version, 10.4, has now been released.