News:

Simutrans Tools
Know our tools that can help you to create add-ons, install and customize Simutrans.

[Patch] cities bridge over rivers

Started by wlindley, November 23, 2011, 08:30:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wlindley

dwachs's patch to permit cities to build over rivers, adapted to Experimental (needed extra argument to baue_gebauede(koord, bool)) from here http://forum.simutrans.com/index.php?topic=8600.msg80179

Seems to work perfectly.  Note, even the latest git pull seems to still have the "duplicate city name with spurious white background" bug.

jamespetts

Is this the latest Git pull of master or 10.x? This has been fixed in more recent versions in other branches, but these have not been propagated, as there is a bug that I have been trying to fix in the revenue-sharing branch.

Thank you, in any event, for this: it might take me a little time to integrate this, since, as noted above, I have to fix a particularly tricky bug before I do anything else. This will make a real difference, though: it is very helpful to have adapted it.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

wlindley

That diff is against the latest git pull of 'master' ... I believe it should work in 10.x as well.

(Having 'master' checked out, I did a 'git checkout 10.x' [which noted simcity.cc as modified] and a 'git pull' ... and 'git diff' still returns the same thing as this diff; is that correct? 'git' is still a bit foreign to me.)

jamespetts

The differences between master and 10.x are very limited indeed - just one or two bug fixes, if that, I think. Most of the changes are on other branches.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.