News:

Simutrans Tools
Know our tools that can help you to create add-ons, install and customize Simutrans.

Servers down again

Started by Ashley, November 25, 2011, 12:35:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashley

Sorry, my server is suffering again so I've had to disable the game servers and listings server while I fix it. The forum archive may also be down too.
Use Firefox? Interested in IPv6? Try SixOrNot the IPv6 status indicator for Firefox.
Why not try playing Simutrans online? See the Game Servers board for details.

Isaac Eiland-Hall

Ah, that explains. Someone posted a link to archive a bit ago and it wouldn't load.

No worries, hope all's well in love and war... and... servers. :)

Ashley

Server listings are back up, as should be the archive. I'm going to keep the game servers offline for a bit while I investigate further though.
Use Firefox? Interested in IPv6? Try SixOrNot the IPv6 status indicator for Firefox.

Ashley

I've re-started the Moblet server for now, I'll look into getting the others back online again soon. I may need to rebuild the host they are on though (this model of having Simutrans instances on the same VPS as my other systems may need to change too...)

rapheous

May have just gone again :(

Keep up the good work though, much appreciated :) (although my other half would disagree with amount of time I spend playing, hehe)

Ashley

Yes sorry, the host my VPS was on crashed. They also had some network problems last night too apparently.