News:

Use the "Forum Search"
It may help you to find anything in the forum ;).

Batillus Supertanker

Started by Zeno, November 22, 2008, 11:49:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VS

Alternatively, you can put the stop on last tile before downward slope, so it will point into air instead of running aground. Less damage to landscape, equal stress on hull. Eco-worshippers are happy while nothing is worse for the captain ;D

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

jbode

I would say that that kind of ships is not suitable for canal ... or do we have one way signs?

gauthier

QuoteI would say that that kind of ships is not suitable for canal

the same.

DirrrtyDirk

Nobody forces you to use them on a canal, right?  ;)

***** PAK128 Dev Team - semi-retired*****

VS

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

Fabio

using weights (jamespetts' patch) should solve this IMHO. canals should allow only ships of a given tonnage...

emaxectranspoorte

??? I know I'm a bit late on this topic... ::)

But how can I get this Batillus Supertanker download and attach it to my pak128 files, by any chance and if you don't mind me asking? :-\ As I also have a large map with oilrigs and Refineries, and I may need to use it. :)

EDIT: My current version of Simutrans is missing the oilrig as an object to add on the map... :-\

Peyo

Me too. I love very much all those oilrigs and I think it would look super cool 8) ... I've gotta have them... ;D

Fabio

i hope it'll enter next pak 128 official release...

emaxectranspoorte

Quote from: fabio on January 07, 2009, 10:07:11 AM
i hope it'll enter next pak 128 official release...

Thanks, fabio. :) I also edited one of my posts above and/or before, if anyone is interested to help me with... :-\

VS

Well, what is its size? I'd like to include bigger ships - as soon as the patch is in use.

Zeno

Btw, weight is still limited to a 2 byte value? Batillus is 77300 tonnes empty IRL (but coded with 60 tn or so) ... There's no problem for the Batillus, but some other vehicles are even heavier...