News:

Do you need help?
Simutrans Wiki Manual can help you to play and extend Simutrans. In 9 languages.

Industry productions

Started by VS, December 13, 2011, 11:34:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VS

Hi,
I started adding the new modifiers to industries. So far, the following is a basis:

typeelectr.paxmailtotal possible
Farms-50%-50%
Mines80%50%-130%
Producers100%50%20%170%
Consumers-120%50%170%
Markets-150%50%200%
Power plants-80%50%130%

Thoughts, ideas, opinions,...? The underlying idea is that the upper stages can out-boost the lower ones, giving you a potentially stable flow of freight. (Or so I hope!)

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

Zeno

So, at full production (all pax & electricity delivered) we'll have farms producing at 150%, grain mills at 270% and bakeries at 270%. Am I right? That gives a relation of 1.8 farms per mill, 1 mill per bakery.

If current production values are untouched, then we'll have over-demand. That's what you mean with the out-boost producing a stable freight flow?

VS

Yes, that was the plan. Of course, this is just the initial test... I based these ideas more or less on vague ideas such as "no electricity in fields", or "more connections - more communication (mail)" etc.

BTW, productivity upgrades are now possible, too, but not set yet...

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!