News:

Simutrans Wiki Manual
The official on-line manual for Simutrans. Read and contribute.

Russian competitor in eurovision song contest

Started by prissi, March 08, 2012, 08:27:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

prissi

Usually, I do not post outside transport related, and I am certainly not a fan of the eurovision song contest. However, the winner of the russian selection left me, a how to say, speechless. Almost everybody was perplex when seeing this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0vQ9_BhU1M

Zeno

colonyan

Its good to see what our community members looking at or have interest. I want to see some more like this post since we have community lounge.

But wow...

jamespetts

Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

Isaac Eiland-Hall

wut

Halfway through, I realized that part of it was in English.

I...

When they showed the guy sitting there with his jaw dropped, I realized that was exactly what I was doing, and thought to myself, "Why am I watching this???"

lol

On that note, I think this is a really good idea, so expect to see some fun stuff from me posted as I run across some good stuff. :)

Roads

A good while ago my oldest son said that if 100 people were exposed to something, 99 of them would view it the same way.  One percent would have a different view.  "Dad," he said, "you are a one percenter."  If there were any doubt about that it is all gone now.  I thought the old women were adorable. :)