News:

Simutrans Sites
Know our official sites. Find tools and resources for Simutrans.

See obsolete vehicles from xxxx year at depot

Started by tonu, March 12, 2012, 05:05:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tonu

Hi!
Sometimes I need obsolete vehicles because newer ones are not better (they are more expensive, have more operation costs or less max speed), but when I click "show obsolete" I have to look for the one I need between ALL the vehicles since 1800, when maybe I need one from two years ago, so I suggest an option for showing only vehicles that weren't retired until xxxx year.

greenling

tonu
what will you make with obsolete Vehicle?
Opening hours 20:00 - 23:00
(In Night from friday on saturday and saturday on sunday it possibly that i be keep longer in Forum.)
I am The Assistant from Pakfilearcheologist!
Working on a big Problem!

tonu

I will buy them. For example, in 2040 there isn't fast buses for intercity schedules, so I buy obsolete vehicles that can travel at 120-130 km/h, they are obsolete since 2009-2010, so I would like the depot only show vehicles recent than 2009, not all the buses from 1919.

greenling

tonu
Ok.
With which pakset du you play?
Than i can be look in the Pakset.
Opening hours 20:00 - 23:00
(In Night from friday on saturday and saturday on sunday it possibly that i be keep longer in Forum.)
I am The Assistant from Pakfilearcheologist!
Working on a big Problem!

tonu

I play with pak128, I have the last version and few addons

kierongreen

1) Select obsolete vehicles
2) Purchase one of the vehicles you need
3) Unselect obsolete vehicles
4) The icon for your chosen vehicle should still be there, just buy however many you need, keeping one in the depot after you've finished.
5) Next time you need more of that vehicle, you should be able to still purchase some in that depot - just always make sure to keep one remaining in there.