News:

SimuTranslator
Make Simutrans speak your language.

Missing factories in Pak128 compatibility pack (was: problems loading saved game)

Started by Silver, December 23, 2008, 08:19:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silver

error simutrans
FATAL ERROR: fabrik_t::rdwr()
   no besch for Kohlengrube

that I need to load the game and where the download

VS

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

Silver

mmm nooop ??? :( :-\ :'( Now the error tell me "window to notify" or "not to send"

VS

What?

1) Download that ^
2) Copy files in folder 1.4.3 to pak128
3) It works

Other errors are... other :)

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

Silver

so I did, but I am still leaving the same mistake ???

VS

So, in pak128 is factory.Kohlegrube.pak and it still says not found?

Maybe you load other pak set? ;)

Silver

yes, not work

mmm not, the saved game is downloaded from: http://archive.forum.simutrans.com/topic/01064.0/index.html
and despite the fact that the file already loaded, it still ignores

z9999

It seems to need "factory.Autohersteller.pak".

[off topic]
I have many pak128 old save games about 2-3 years old, and most of them need these 3 factories.
- factory.Autohaus.pak
- factory.Autohersteller.pak
- factory.goods_factory.pak
But these 3 factories are not in pak128-compatibility-1.4.3.zip.

VS

I do not have these files anywhere :o

Combuijs

QuoteI do not have these files anywhere

They are from the pak128 that went along with for instance 88.10.5. I have them on my computer if you want them.
Bob Marley: No woman, no cry

Programmer: No user, no bugs

VS

Oh, these I do have, I archived most of Simutrans things that ever passed through forum, but the sources!

In the meantime, here are these files:
http://128.simutrans.com/download/pak128-compatibility-1.4.4.zip

Silver

thank everyone for the help, and this solved the problem with the compatibility kit 1.4.4. ;)