News:

Simutrans.com Portal
Our Simutrans site. You can find everything about Simutrans from here.

Screenshots of PAK128.german

Started by michelstadt, March 23, 2012, 08:23:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lieven

Nice ! I love your work !
I just have a question ; does your work is on the creative commons license ?
Because I really like it, and I want to integrate it in my pak128 standard game, with some graphics adjustments...
Have a nice day ! ;)
Europeans addons in project:

Too much ! ;-)

Mariculous

Really impressive, how you throw out new buildings and industries.

However, last time I played pak128. german there were two things I was one thing that made the pak quite well looking but not too interessting to play:
In any (or at least most) eras, it was very clear which vehicle to choose for which purpose. There is one general purpose train and a long distance train available and with busses, there was a mysterious start vehicle (can't remember which one anymore) that should make the start easyer but it simply remained the best choice forever, so why should one even consider any other bus?

Anyways, I am currently more interessted in extended but it's planned to give pak128.german a try again at some time in the future.

pumuckl999

Thank you.

(Only) For my own work: You can use that for your private pakset, you can edit the images, you can distribute them in edited or original version and not only with pak128.german...
Copyright for work from other team members see here: https://www.pak128-german.de/inc/copyright.html.en
Yes my name is also in the list with authors, but for the whole pakset we need a consistent licence.

Many sources of the pakset you can found at https://sourceforge.net/p/simutrans/code/HEAD/tree/pak128.German/
For uncut versions of buildings look for folders named ..../uncut (maybe a problem, I named the zip-files often with shortcuts or the german names of the original).

Makie should update the site frequently, if you need the newest graphics I could upload them here or in a new thread.

---------------------------------------------

I tried in the past also to create some trains and street vehicles, but it´s true, we need one or two more graphic artists in the team.
Makie has btw changed costs and costs/km of all vehicles (in version 1.0, so far I remember). One important change: Newer vehicles are cheaper than older, if they have same power and capacity. It´s harder to play and you get a reason to update your vehicles.

makie

Quote from: Freahk on March 02, 2020, 04:51:05 PM
... with busses, there was a mysterious start vehicle (can't remember which one anymore) that should make the start easyer but it simply remained the best choice forever, so why should one even consider any other bus?
You mean the "Sauerbus" in version 0.8
There is no hidden special for avoiding bankruptcy any more, since version 1.0.
There is no need for. If you do not exclusively transport hot air, there is no danger for bankruptcy.
The challenge is rather to transport all the goods and make the people happy. And this is nearly impossible. ;D Especially in the scenario "Deutschland 1800" ;)
Quote from: pumuckl999 on March 02, 2020, 05:26:25 PM
Newer vehicles are cheaper than older, if they have same power and capacity. It´s harder to play and you get a reason to update your vehicles.
There is no financial reason force to  upgrade the vehicles, but the capacity of the old vehicles can no longer cope with the growing transport volumes. And so you have to upgrade the vehicles.

Version 0.8 was difficult to optimize financially, but then ran like clockwork.
Version 1.2 is financially simple, but it is growing very dynamically, believe me it is not easy.

Lieven

Quote from: pumuckl999 on March 02, 2020, 05:26:25 PM
Thank you.

(Only) For my own work: You can use that for your private pakset, you can edit the images, you can distribute them in edited or original version and not only with pak128.german...

Cool ! Perfect !

It's a big enterprise, but I really like the diversity of the factories, and I surely will adapt some of them for the pak128...
Europeans addons in project:

Too much ! ;-)

pumuckl999

pumuckl999

Prussian T0 can carry some (15 bags) mail, wagons designed for 52/58 passangers:

pumuckl999

ampersand

QuotePrussian T0 can carry some (15 bags) mail, wagons designed for 52/58 passangers

This looks like a Combi (Touring, Tournier) version. There was also a hatchback, that looks to have been longer in service.

ampersand

Quote from: pumuckl999 on April 22, 2020, 06:59:05 PMTwo older freight wagons:
Is it a brake caboose on the smaller tank?
Or is it a toilet car?

pumuckl999

I had no much information for the both wagons, only images and the build year. I think, its the brake carboose.

For the T0 and the wagons I got most of the datas from https://oef.com.ua/viewtopic.php?t=675&start=120, thread is mostly in russian.
There can you see different modifications of this loco.

pumuckl999

For passengers the older CL Bay 11 and for passengers and post in the future the NGT. Last one will appear ingame 2035. Version for fright will follow.

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Next_Generation_Train
https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/CL_Bay_11

pumuckl999

Fright version of the NGT for bulk and frozen goods:

Isaac Eiland-Hall

Quote from: pumuckl999 on May 01, 2020, 04:43:10 PMTwo hospitals as factories:

Ahhhhh, so does that produce "deceased people" as a good, and also have a decent passenger (recovered) level? :)

pumuckl999

In the past I´ve created a little different meat factory. It works with tourists (and only with a trick, normal passengers can not declared as good). But I can´t remember, why this factory is not a part of the official pakset :D.
At the moment the hospitals receive medicine, textiles, bakery products and meat. Maybe a good idea to heal tourists. And if the left the hospitals they could travel twice as much.

pumuckl999

Robur LO3000 for bulk and general cargo - versions for other kind of frights will follow.

pumuckl999

And LO for pax, post, liquid and frozen goods:

ampersand

Quote from: pumuckl999 on May 03, 2020, 05:28:44 PMfor bulk and general cargo
As I am very good at straight lines I enclose chassis drawn on the lower road of your preview to compare. May be you will like it.

ampersand

Quote from: makie on March 02, 2020, 06:13:45 PMVersion 1.2 is financially simple, but it is growing very dynamically
BTW offtop: do you mean it can't be calmed down with increase industry every?

makie

Quoteincrease industry every
had only a minor effect on the appearance of new industries
because it is only the starting value of the doubling row

pumuckl999

For the two lowest level: Factory for steel products and a construction site.

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Datei:Harkort%E2%80%99sche_Fabrik.jpg