News:

Want to praise Simutrans?
Your feedback is important for us ;D.

b.64.simutrans.entropy.me.uk

Started by Ashley, April 02, 2012, 10:44:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashley

Currently running Simutrans stable 112.1 (r6212) with pak64 112.1.

Download Simutrans and pakset from: http://forum.simutrans.com/index.php?board=3.0

This server is accessible over both IPv4 and IPv6.

The server will pause when no clients are connected.

Screenshot of the map:

Previous savegames can be found here, listed by the date when the server was shut down:

http://entropy.me.uk/simutrans/server/sim64b/archive/
Use Firefox? Interested in IPv6? Try SixOrNot the IPv6 status indicator for Firefox.
Why not try playing Simutrans online? See the Game Servers board for details.

edson

When servers will be restarted? :D

The server it's those maps have a long time, I'm waiting the next restart to play again. '-'

MobileRod

It seems to be the only online server available - and there are no slots available.
I'd like to join the team of online Simutrans players, but I don't have any connection fast enough to create a server... How can I start?

Have a nice Sunday you all :)

Ashley

Use Firefox? Interested in IPv6? Try SixOrNot the IPv6 status indicator for Firefox.

Ashley

Restarted the map on this server, I need to set something up to do that automatically really... I don't have time to upgrade to the newest stable right now, but I'll try and do that soon.

moblet

Both a & b appear to have gone to sleep. I was online on b when the game paused while someone joined, and never resumed.

EDIT: Ignore message, server is up.

Jaridan

will this server or the other be restarted soon? i've known simutrans since it was little but got more into it again this year and saw a lot of changes air/signals other stuff etc.

i tried to join the servers but they are running for a long time now as it seems + on a or b there were 3 players known as player 7, 8 , 9 , i dont think those are active humans playing :P

moblet

Quote from: Jaridan on September 01, 2012, 01:33:15 PM
i tried to join the servers but they are running for a long time now as it seems
If you are unable to join an existing game you may be able to participate by helping an existing player build or manage their network. This is what I'm doing at present, especially as I cannot get online reliably enough to manage my own player.

moblet

I just logged in and there's an empty player slot available...

Ashley

Yes, new map soon, but I've been crazy busy and I'm finding it hard to get the time to do this.

Ashley

New map and new Simutrans version.

Ashley

Server has been reset with the latest binary.

Fifty

Server seems to be down. Is this intentional? (I see a server labeled "C" now instead...)
Why do we park on the driveway and drive on the parkway?

Ashley

Should be back again now.

c.64 is new, the memory patch means I can run 3 of each pakset easily. Working on improving my management tools so I can have them automatically rotate maps (thinking a new map for each one every 3 weeks, staggered one week apart - should mean that new players always have a relatively fresh map to join and gives a nice long period for people to play).

Fifty

Nice, thanks a bunch  :)

I'd suggest to run one map on an extended 6 week cycle for people like me who like longer games. A new game would still start 5 out of 6 weeks.
Why do we park on the driveway and drive on the parkway?

paichtis

c. is down (didn't restart after a crash)

Ashley

Looks like the changes I made to my control scripts broke the auto-restart mechanism :(

- Should hopefully be fixed now... :)

I've also created a thread for the C server.

Ashley

I've reset this server with a new map.

Ashley

Server upgraded to the new stable, with a new map.