News:

Simutrans Chat Room
Where cool people of Simutrans can meet up.

[Bug] Trains going crazy (don't want to follow line)

Started by HDomos, April 04, 2012, 04:29:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HDomos

I recently started a game, and built the first intercity trains. When i expanded Birmingham branch station with two more tracks, i updated the line (Crazy trains) too, but the trains don't follow it and always make a circle at the station.
Here's the savegame: http://simutrans-germany.com/files/upload/Crazytrain.sve
I use the experimental r10.11 with pak128 (r783 i think) and some addons (cant really remember which), so here is my pakset: https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B1T_qBCnXlPdc1JMMWtPYXFRbmFDSXRHTFNsRDh2Zw

Edit: Whoops... i forgot to check if reverse route is active... :S so it was just my fault :(

jamespetts

HDmos,

thank you very much for your report. Firstly, as you might have read elsewhere, there is a bit of a backlog on development at present, I am afraid, due to some difficulties with merging in some recent features in Standard. However, I am very grateful for your report, and hope to be able to get around to investigating it soon. Sorry that you are having trouble with Simutrans-Experimental.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

HDomos

Well... This is actually not a bug, just my stupidness :-X as i didn't see that the reverse route box was checked in the trains schedule (remained from the earlier line) so thats why they went crazy... So you don't have to work with this :D
Anyway i apprichiate your huge work with the simutrans experimental, so thank you for doing this ;)

HDomos

jamespetts

Thank you very much for letting me know that no work is required on this - and I'm glad that you've managed to get things working.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.