News:

Simutrans Tools
Know our tools that can help you to create add-ons, install and customize Simutrans.

Release of pak128.Britain 1.11

Started by The Hood, April 05, 2012, 03:37:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Hood

I've uploaded a new official release onto Sourceforge:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/simutrans/files/pak128.britain/pak128.Britain%20for%20111-0/pak128.Britain.1.11-111-2.zip/download

The main additions are:
- bridges
- underground trains
- Boeing 727 plane

There are also several other additions/fixes/changes.

Have fun, and do let me know if there are any problems.

alexbaettig

I've got a few things:

- Planes: I LOVE THEM! Maybe a oneway sign could be added... This would make the running of a big airport more simple.
- Where did the narrow gauge mail carriage go?
- I very much like the new underground trains and they are a good addition to some of my systems!
- Somehow I do no longer get the old big ships like the SS Great Eastern etc. or also the Indiaman... Is this wanted?

All in all I like the additions and I hope pak128.britain continues this way!

The Hood

Thanks for pointing that out - these were also missing in 1.10 too. I'm just re-uploading a corrected version

greenling

Hello
cam all new Modells and Ideas in pak128.britain exp to use?
Opening hours 20:00 - 23:00
(In Night from friday on saturday and saturday on sunday it possibly that i be keep longer in Forum.)
I am The Assistant from Pakfilearcheologist!
Working on a big Problem!

The Hood

OK, fixed now. Redownload please if you have already downloaded and you should now get all the ships and narrow gauge stuff back.

@greenling - standard and experimental versions are released independently (jamespetts does experimental). I believe that it is possible to use standard pak files in experimental however, but not vice versa.

greenling

The Hood
the PNG and Dat from the new bridges,underground trains,Boeing 727 plane and the fixes and changes,
cam those data in the pak128.britianexp too?
The last sourceupdate by pak128.britianexp was a month away. :-[
(In Night from friday on saturday and saturday on sunday it possibly that i be keep longer in Forum.)

Milko

Hello Greenling

All these innovations will be included in the experimental version. We have to wait for James to have solved the problems of programming, then you'll see that a new version is released.  :)

Giuseppe

greenling

Milko
Thank you for this info!
Now can i wait on the Devlopments from pak128.britain(exp).

jamespetts

Yes, as Giuseppe points out, I'm afraid that I have been rather bogged down with code issues, even though I'd far rather be working on updating Pak128.Britain-Ex!
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

alexbaettig

I've got again something... I played now with the new release and something struck me as odd. There is an underground train available from something like 1890 on but the electrification of the tracks does not appear until about 1910. So all that time you can't use it. Also around 1890 the ticker says that the LT-tunnel is available but you don't get it in the menu... Just to point out the stuff which needs changing until the next release.