Pak64.HU-PL

Started by Emil Sawicki, May 03, 2012, 02:38:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

greenling

Suleyman
how can i get this addon?
Thank you for a info.
Opening hours 20:00 - 23:00
(In Night from friday on saturday and saturday on sunday it possibly that i be keep longer in Forum.)
I am The Assistant from Pakfilearcheologist!
Working on a big Problem!

Suleyman

Greenling!
Just here. I made this buses to pak64.HU-PL . Merged Ikarus file will include these buses.
I made Ikarus293 in player changeable color, Budapest(BKV)(blue) color, and Polish colours.
You can get it here.

Suleyman

Ikarus 293 fleet.
And below the full Icarus fleet.

greenling

Suleyman
Icarus Buses have be gives in east Germany too.
But with the dead of the old (DDR) be goes the use too.
(In Night from friday on saturday and saturday on sunday it possibly that i be keep longer in Forum.)

Suleyman

Greenling.
Yes I now. Ikarus factory was working to 2008 in Hungary, and after has broken.
But the factory be reborn in 2010 with this models V187, V134, E127.
But this new buses just there iun hungary, and Russia yet.
Here is some pictures:

Suleyman

Ikarus E127

Suleyman

Ikarus V187

greenling

Suleyman
Oh than it my database over buses out Hungary not really up to date.

Suleyman

Greenling

I want to make to Pak64.HU-PL few IFA truck. I don't remember: IFA was East German truck?

Suleyman

Witaj Emil!

I sended the merged Ikarus.pak to your email adress. Please remark if the pak arrive. Thanks.

Suleyman

Carlbaker!
Here is the HÉV. Try it in your game:-)
And I have a question to you.
I saw the blue danube map there is in your projects.
Can you show me on a screenshot how to looks this map?

Carl

Thanks for the HÉV -- it looks great! :) My only comment would be that the green is perhaps a little too bright, and going by the pictures of HÉV trains it should be a little duller and more turquoise-like.

The Blue Danube map is at an early stage -- I'm just putting the finishing touches to my New England scenario. Here's a shot of the heightmap in Gimp. I plan to add cities and road infrastructure -- probably in pak128.german to begin with, but perhaps also in pak64.hu-pl when that gets off the ground!

Suleyman

Thanks for screenshot. Perfect.

Vladki

carlbaker: could you add more rivers to that map? I think Morava (on slovak-austrian border), Hron and Ipel (slovak-hungarian border), are big enough to be there, and maybe also some rivers in hungary. And those black dots - are those lakes, pods or what? I do not think there aro so many of them in reality... Anyway I look forward to this map and I hope that my birthplace Trnava will fit on the north edge ;)

Carl

Hi Vladki! Thanks for your comments. As I said, it's still a work-in-progress, so more rivers will likely be added. Similarly for erroneous surface water, which will be removed. However, I've found whilst making this and other maps that there is typically more surface water than you think! There are little lakes, ponds and streams etc to be found almost everywhere.

Vladki

Of course there is a lot of small lake, ponds, streames etc. The scale should be the rule - are they large enough to occupy at least one tile in this scale? Are they important for a simulation - model trains? Some of them could be replaced by appropriate groundobj or factory (fish pond).

Carl

The map you see has been generated from a Digital Elevation Model, i.e. satellite heightmap data. The only thing I've added is emphasis to the rivers. So in theory, all the water you see should be large enough to occupy the space of one tile. However in practice,  the DEMs can add extra water in low-lying areas where there is in fact no water.

Vladki

Yes I understand that one black pixel in heightmap means one tile of water, but my idea was that in your map one tile would be 400 m in reality, if I count correctly. Your map covers area cca 300 km wide. So it would be good to omit lakes that are smaller than 400m in diameter... Well that's not much, and as I look into on-line map, I see that there's really lot of small lakes I never thought of...
Let's see it might be an interesting challenge ;)

Emil Sawicki

Suleyman, I like your buses. Your EMU is beautiful too; but it needs some realignment, because its sections overlap each other in almost each direction.
Simutrans 123, Windows 10

greenling

Suleyman
Yes. IFA was a East German Truck Factory!
But i have no Pictures from IFA Trucks. ::(
I will look after Picture from IFA Trucks then i have a good working internet.

Suleyman

Greenling!
Thanks, I waiting for the pictures.

Suleyman

Emil.
I be glad of the buses are good. The HÉV(EMU) is not a finished project, just prototype yet, if it will be done I will upload, to here.
Now I finished RÁBA trucks (cat1, cat2, cat3, cat6), Im working on the CSUV tram.

Suleyman

Hi everybody!
I need some help from somebody! I want to create a RÁBA trailer and Camion, but I can't make dat file, the camion not good to trailers.
Could somebody send me a sample dat file for a Camion, and trailer???????

Thanks for help everibody!

VS

I am not familiar with pak64. But if you just want to see the code and how the graphics work, you can take a look at these:

http://simutrans.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/simutrans/pak128/vehicles/road-cargo/

pmnv_mhz_truck_0
pmnv_open_goods_trailer_l

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

Suleyman

VS
Thanks for your help, that is what I look for. This include, that I want to know.

Suleyman

Greenling!

Here is the Ikarus 293. If will work in pak 64 standard. The first tipe Ikarus293 I made in pak64 german
Here is the repaired version.

Suleyman

Witaj Emil!

I sended the repaired merged ikarus pak to your e-mail, and here is the repaired HÉV, this work in pak 64 standard.
And a new vehicle CSUV tram from Budapest.

Suleyman

CSUV  tram!

Emil Sawicki

Doesn't CSUV means "Csuklós Új Villamos"? Your vehicles are fine.

Suleyman

Yes Csuklós Új Villamos is correct! Next time I will send you Hungarian ways, electrifications, and rail and tramways.

Emil Sawicki

You don't have to send me all your addons, just upload them here. I'll download it.

Suleyman

Hi everybody! I made some new vehicles and others to pak64HU-PL.
First the MÁV locos and cars.

Suleyman

Bombardier Talent MÁV(red) and player color, MÁV taurus loco, M61(nohab), MÁV V63, and down, RAILJET MÁV international, and some MÁV cars
1 GYSEV passenger car
2 MÁV passenger car
3 MÁV pallet car for (concrete, books, medicine and etc)
4 MÁV post car

Carl

Hi Suleyman,

Those are really impressive! Good job! :)

I have only one constructive criticism -- the white on the MAV passenger carriage and the yellow on the GYSEV carriage (and perhaps the red on the M61) could probably do with being toned down a bit. One good way to do this would be to find a photo of such a carriage and use GIMP's eye-dropper tool to find approximately the right colour. I've found that to be useful.

http://www.centraleasteurope.com/kepek/hargita_ic.jpg
http://www.sopron.hu/upload/content/39/_3944/taurus.jpg

Suleyman

And here the vehicles.