News:

Use the "Forum Search"
It may help you to find anything in the forum ;).

Most selfish person are those who take horses

Started by pwhk, May 12, 2012, 07:03:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pwhk

I play without timeline, and I find those horses are too slow on my 64km/h road! They could block the traffic entirely, having a long queue behind them, and of course it includes many of my buses... Though they can be overtaken, only one car can do so, and depends on the traffic of the other side...

I would suggest do not ever generate horses when played without timeline, it is ridiculous to see horses blocking all sorts of cars behind...

btw, requiring everyone to do that long CAPTCHA for making every post is too troublesome...

VS

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

IgorEliezer

Quote from: pwhk on May 12, 2012, 07:03:48 AMbtw, requiring everyone to do that long CAPTCHA for making every post is too troublesome...
It helps to combat automated spamming scripts. But, don't worry: it is necessary only for the 1st post.  :)

jamespetts

Welcome to the forums! This topic does not seem specific to Simutrans-Experimental, however: which pakset are you using? Are you referring to the private traffic generated automatically in cities?

For Pak128.Britain-Ex, I do not recommend playing with the timeline off: it was designed for playing with the timeline on.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

pwhk

Yep, private traffic. And yep, Pak128.Britain-Ex...

I always play Simutrans with timeline off lol... Though there is a partial solution to this, I don't think it is good or reasonable. My way is to build 2 roads for every highway, and make interconnections everywhere between the parallel roads...

Anyway to remove it on my own copy? I still want to go on with my own save  ;)

jamespetts

You can disable private traffic entirely: go to the floppy disc icon, select "display settings" and set "traffic level" to 0.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

Junna

Quote from: pwhk on May 13, 2012, 04:29:12 AM
Yep, private traffic. And yep, Pak128.Britain-Ex...

I always play Simutrans with timeline off lol... Though there is a partial solution to this, I don't think it is good or reasonable. My way is to build 2 roads for every highway, and make interconnections everywhere between the parallel roads...

Anyway to remove it on my own copy? I still want to go on with my own save  ;)

If you want a solution, use the makeobj to extract the content of Brit.Citycar-ex.pak and you can individually remove the horse carriages and put the remaining cars into your folder instead.

pwhk

Quote from: Junna on May 13, 2012, 03:35:41 PM
If you want a solution, use the makeobj to extract the content of Brit.Citycar-ex.pak and you can individually remove the horse carriages and put the remaining cars into your folder instead.

This worked. thx.