News:

Want to praise Simutrans?
Your feedback is important for us ;D.

factory_food/MHz-Marketplace-winter.png is missing

Started by Ters, November 01, 2012, 06:31:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ters

Someone forgot to add it before submitting I guess.

Would it be a good idea to set up a service that automatically does a build every time something is checked into vcs? I'm used to that from work. Neither Simutrans nor the pak sets take a long time to build, so it would give a quick feedback. (Though I'm not quite sure at the moment how to provide the pak set builders with makeobj if one always want to use a recent version of it.)

prissi

The problem is rather the upload as the build server is behind a ADSL line with slow upload. THus paks are built every monday. I will fix it tonight.

Ters

I wasn't actually suggesting that anything be uploaded, just attempted built, with an e-mail sent if it failed. But at least there is a check once a week.

Ters

This is just a notice that TIR-container.png is missing in r1032.

prissi

I will try to add it. Unfourtunately I just moved and every file I have to move by memory stick for the next week or so.

Ters

I understand. I might soon end up in a bit of a computer limbo too, when I try to move all my files from one computer to a new one.

Ters

makeobj complains about missing direction w for the new container wagons in waggons.dat. It seems that images need only be defined for half of the directions, but it seems that west must be one of them, not east like for the container wagons.

prissi

Ups sorry. I do not know why mine was silent. MAybe something to do with the built skipt from pak64.